2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read that on my lunch break today...it was a good read.

Also didn't know that Kobe has pretty much cut off his parents (for good reason) and that he won't give his sisters handouts....
laugh.gif
Family squabbles will crush your empire quick lol. I'm actually looking forward to seeing more of dude's documentaries.
wasn't it over the wife?

wasn't it over the wife?

At first, but then they got over that. I think things went to hell for good when Kobe's parents started selling some his stuff without his permission or something like that. At least, that's what I recall. One of our resident Kobe experts will confirm at some point, I'm sure.

LeBatard ain't wrong, tho.

For as great as Shaq was, his work-ethic was "meh." I may be in the minority, but I think he could have been even better.

That, you are definitely not lol. It's just saddening that, even to this day, he can't accept the fact that he allowed himself to plateau and relied mostly on his natural athletic ability and size during the Laker years, simply because the team was still successful. If he was as dedicated to the game as he was to "T.W.I.S.M.", bruh...

wasn't it over the wife?

At first, but then they got over that. I think things went to hell for good when Kobe's parents started selling some his stuff without his permission or something like that. At least, that's what I recall. One of our resident Kobe experts will confirm at some point, I'm sure.

Yeah, I think kobes quote was along the lines of "I buy you an expensive house and you guys still have to go and sell my stuff?"

if shaq had just a tiny bit of that Jordan/kobe/westbrook crazy.. dude would have easily been the greatest player ever

like you could see shaq always had it easy because he was just bigger and/or more athletic than 99.9998% of the world

just as allen Iverson shouldn't have been able to do the things he did at his size.. same for shaq, but that worked against him since he didn't get that sorta short man's complex where you take any little thing as a slight and drives you to greater things
He was driven his first two titles. Staying motivated and dedicated is probably the most difficult thing ever

When he was in shape 99-01 it was a scary sight

Last edited:
When did OKC Earl Watson become the Suns coach? Well damn :lol:

After his crazy ex wife Jennifer Freeman messed with Ben Baller at a truck stop (anyone remember that story, he said her breathe stank lol) then came home and bit him and tried to burn him with an iron.

Shaq needs to sit down

Anyone that talented who burns the bridge like that with Pat Riley has to be a child at heart and far from a leader

I'm convinced the heat retired his number as a slight at lebron

Lin finished 7th in 6MOTY voting... Come on, man.
Ouch.. At worst I'd have him 4th behind

Kanter
Barton
Crawford

It felt like Iggy missed a lot of games do I couldn't put him over Lin... But kawhi won an award last year missing games.

Last edited:
Honestly don't eem mind having kg be there just to sit on our bench :lol: every game you can see him on the bench talking to the young guys telling them things. He's basically another coach that all the players love.

Last edited:
What's the shaq lebby beef over?

I only caught a few minutes this morning, I'll have to listen to it later, but it had to do I think with lebatard being critical of shaqs comments on harden.

Ok, well I was curious and downloaded the podcast. It's in hour one. Lebatard basically was responding to shaq last night, when shaq said harden is a bad leader. Lebatard said that shaq was not a good leader himself, and it's weird that he was saying that about harden.

LeBatard ain't wrong, tho.

For as great as Shaq was, his work-ethic was "meh." I may be in the minority, but I think he could have been even better.
This is far from an unpopular opinion. He was flat out lazy at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom