2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see thibbs get the gig just so Jvg and Jackson can discuss on air that one time they applied to the same job and didn't get it

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Glen pls....

Repped for gif usage. Never seen that one :lol:

One of my favorite Farley moments:

A team of talented young guys is tailored made for Thibodeau. The only knock against Thibs was that players get hurt playing for him but this season showed that Bulls players get hurt without him anyway, so...

Why hasn't Minnesota extended an offer his way yet? Are they stupid?

Last edited:
A team of talented young guys is tailored made for Thibodeau. The only knock against Thibs was that players get hurt playing for him but this season showed that Bulls players get hurt without him anyway, so...

Why hasn't Minnesota extended an offer his way yet? Are they stupid?
if thibs learns how to manage mins.. then he would be a great hire.. and by manage I mean keep those guys under 40 mins per

if I'm luke Walton, that is the team I want to go to

@Carver Great .gif.
laugh.gif
Never seen it either.

If Thibs is stuck on having personnel power, I'd move on. Keep your obsessive nature to coaching only, pops.
People are really still debating the legitimacy/impressiveness of Kobe's final game? That's devotion. I'm not sure exactly to what, but to . . . something . . .
Honestly, it's sort of pathetic. I'll never, ever, ever understand how cats on here are content with being stuck in slightly different variations of the same argument every single day, non-stop, spread across like 3 threads. Remove yourselves from the infinite loop and move on with y'all lives, damn.
laugh.gif
NBA threads always filled with THEE most pointless discussions/arguments. Sometimes it feels like I'm back in General.

It sucks you gotta skim through the crap just to get to the good ****, but that's how it goes...

Last edited:
Brace for it:

Baron_Davis_Jersey_is_number_one.jpg

Yeesh. I had tried to wipe that era of Clippers Basketball from my memory. Thanks for the reminder. :rolleyes

But you do have a point. That may be the first instance I recall the "going home" narrative used with respect to an NBA player. And it ended up being a completely failure. :lol:

Random but I Ran into thibs earlier this year in person.

Thought he was gonna be this crazy, duranged, rude, horse voiced guy, but he was the total opposite :lol: great guy.

I see Phil trying to pry Walton away. Lakers need to step in too

JVG interviewing with the Wolves today

Can't wait for them to get him or Thibbs :pimp:  

What/?? NOOOO!!!!

I'm just being selfish and JVG is a GREAT coach but man i'ma miss the hell outta him on TV! Pretty much felt the same way about my boy Kerr. Love Kerr and JVG as tv guys. They crack me up.

nah, shaq was leaving for LA and bigger market. he wanted to be the next great center in that franchise's history
we've seen how thin skinned shaq can be.. and dude was already a star in Orlando.. plus I think he still lives there..

wouldn't surprise me if lil stuff like between him and penny, then that set him off

still think Orlando should have gone with webber over penny though

I wanted Brooks to end up in Minnesota. Washington (is that confirmed?) isn't a bad look though either. I think the players will love him there, just not so sure about that roster since they aren't getting KD. Hope they got space for Kendrick Perkins on a vet minimum contract to be player/coach and play too many minutes in the worst of matchups too

Am surprised P hasnt linked yall to that new kobe read that came out today. Its awesome

Vanessa kicked dude out of the house, threw his clothes in the street and all. Damn

we've seen how thin skinned shaq can be.. and dude was already a star in Orlando.. plus I think he still lives there..

wouldn't surprise me if lil stuff like between him and penny, then that set him off

still think Orlando should have gone with webber over penny though

I think it's the dumb Orlando management's fault for low balling him. The poll probably had little to do with him leaving but the fact that Orlando tried to low ball a ONCE in a lifetime player speaks volumes on how poorly ran that group was.

As far as Webber instead of Penny?? No way man. Penny was a perfect fit for Shaq. They really complimented each other's games so well.

You want to trade a MVP caliber basketball player that can carry a team to the WCF for Devin Booker. Harden isn't the issue.

Disagree

Harden IS the issue. It's evident from just observing his teammates body language on the court. It's not enjoyable to play with the guy.

Last edited:
Thought JVG was done coaching , found it weird I never heard his name mentioned with any openings for years til now

Thought JVG was done coaching , found it weird I never heard his name mentioned with any openings for years til now

I figured he'd be back eventually. Think he was just biding his time, really waiting for what he felt like was the best opportunity. I'd definitely like to see what he could do with that Minny team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom