2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings need to trade DMC ASAP.....they are not going anywhere with that horrible roster. DMC to Boston for the Nets pick would be a great start at building something.

Next they need to find a way to get Rudy Gay kicked out of Sac, he doesn't bring anything but bad shots to teams, and it's proven fact that every team that parts ways with him improves.

Rajon aint ish too, he has no impact and his stint in Dallas tarnished his career. What a joke that was....I use to be a fan.

how many championships do kobe and mike have without phil? 
 please fam

Phil jumps on anything hot, this man is like the Drake of coaching.

Jordan would have dominated the 90's regardless, even Sam Mitchell would be on his way too the HOF if he was lucky enough to coach prime Jordan.

geno>phil

phil too smart to get back into coaching and cathing them Ls

Last edited:
All the Phil's pets (Derek Fisher, Brian Shaw, Kurt Rambis) turned out garbage at coaching, why is that?

None of them had any superstars.

Jimmy Butler said it's all about the fit. And he wasn't referring to Tom Thibodeau going to the Timberwolves.

Butler appeared Wednesday night at the new Bonobos Guideshop on Michigan Avenue, sporting a black blazer from the web-based apparel brand.

"The clothes fit me well," he said. "Make my biceps look bigger than what they really are."

Butler isn't watching the NBA playoffs, but he was well aware his former coach with the Bulls had been hired by the Timberwolves as coach and president of basketball operations.

"I'm happy for that guy," he said.

Was Thibodeau great or tough to play for?

"Little bit of both," Butler replied. "He knows what he's doing. He's very smart. He studies the game. And he'll do whatever it takes to win."

Winning is on Butler's agenda too.

"I'm the reason that we did not make the playoffs," he said. "I'm fine with that. I'm not happy with it, but I'm fine with it. Because it's only going to make me stronger and better.

"I wasn't consistent enough. I had good games, average games, decent games and some terrible games. I don't want to have terrible and decent games. Average games can get us over the hump. Really good ones can make us win."

Butler said he plans to work out with Derrick Rose in the offseason.

"I think we will," he said. "When we lose, you've got to find something to talk about, and why not talk about that? That's a great story. I think that has nothing to do with anything. But, yeah, we'll work out together and figure out ways to make ourselves coexist."

-ChiTribune

Jimmy can suck a long one

He says all the right things but behind closed doors, he beefs with Noah, created a divide in the locker room and in a bonding trip in Norcal he was the only Bull not to attend..

F word Jimmy

Bet the thing about working out with Rose in the summer is complete bs

Last edited:
Rose became an MVP, Jimmy became an all star. Noah became DPOY. Jesus. What more do you want?

did you follow the bulls for the 5 years thibs was the coach? serious question.

he didn't develop rose, his first year was his MVP season. of course he gets credit that was a great season, but i dont see anyone giving Vinny Del Negro credit for developing an MVP??

Same season he had korver on the bench, in favor of bogans who couldnt find a team after he left the bulls. korver went on to become an all star in atlanta.

Noah definitely thrived under thibs, but also fell off a cliff because he had nothing left to give. thats what im talking about when i say he will sacrifice anything for regular season wins. Instead of playing your bench guys when starters are nicked up, he trots out his regular roster with his regular rotation.

love the signing for minnesota, hope he does very well. but he had a lot of questionable decisions as a head coach that many ppl tend to forget about.

People that still say Thibs ran the Bulls into the bench are crazy.

This season they were just as injury-ridden without him.

And saying Korver is an all-star barely counts. Dude was an all-star one season. That was mostly because his team exceeded expectations and the coach of the all star game was from Atlanta.  He's the definition of a system player who got lucky one season.

Jimmy can suck a long one

He says all the right things but behind closed doors, he beefs with Noah, created a divide in the locker room and in a bonding trip in Norcal he was the only Bull not to attend..

F word Jimmy

Bet the thing about working out with Rose in the summer is complete bs
Jimmy is a lame, until he proves other wise. 

Mark Wahlberg and him can go kiss under a tree with his inflated ego. 

Kinda harsh. 

how many championships do kobe and mike have without phil? 
 please fam

Phil jumps on anything hot, this man is like the Drake of coaching.

Jordan would have dominated the 90's regardless, even Sam Mitchell would be on his way too the HOF if he was lucky enough to coach prime Jordan.
kobe and shaq without phil = swept 

kobe and shaq one year laker with phil = 3 straight championships

People that still say Thibs ran the Bulls into the bench are crazy.
This season they were just as injury-ridden without him.
And saying Korver is an all-star barely counts. Dude was an all-star one season. That was mostly because his team exceeded expectations and the coach of the all star game was from Atlanta.  He's the definition of a system player who got lucky one season.

ppl who dont follow the bulls but protect thibs like he's their daddy are crazy

this years bulls is last years team, its not rocket science that these same players are already worn down.

korver barely counts? he made the all start team thats a fact. you can discredit it as much as you'd like. hes an elite shooter, was probably a top five 3 point shooter in the league for a couple of years. keith bogans was by far the worst shooting guard in the league that year.

ppl who dont follow the bulls but protect thibs like he's their daddy are crazy

this years bulls is last years team, its not rocket science that these same players are already worn down.

korver barely counts? he made the all start team thats a fact. you can discredit it as much as you'd like. hes an elite shooter, was probably a top five 3 point shooter in the league for a couple of years. keith bogans was by far the worst shooting guard in the league that year.
Making it to the all-star team =/= great player.

Brad Miller was an All Star, man.

Yao Ming was an All Star...
indifferent.gif

Korver starting on the Bulls =/= All Star.  Why wasn't he an All-Star this year when the rest of the East was healthy and when his team didn't have the best record?
tired.gif

I don't believe it's Thibs fault that Drose and Jimmy Butler are both injury prone.  LeBron, Dame, CJ, Lowry, and Harden all averaged top 10 in MPG and none of them missed considerable time this year due to injury.  The Bulls had an OLD, frail roster. Thats a fact.

Last edited:
Making it to the all-star team =/= great player.
Brad Miller was an All Star, man.
Yao Ming was an All Star... :stoneface:
Korver starting on the Bulls =/= All Star.  Why wasn't he an All-Star this year when the rest of the East was healthy and when his team didn't have the best record? |I
I don't believe it's Thibs fault that Drose and Jimmy Butler are both injury prone.  LeBron, Dame, CJ, Lowry, and Harden all averaged top 10 in MPG and none of them missed considerable time this year due to injury.  The Bulls had an OLD, frail roster. Thats a fact.

i dont know where you jumped in, but my point wasn't about all STARS or who caused injuries.

the point is an elite shooter, who was signed to spread the floor and shoot 3s, couldnt get more than 15 mins a game on a team that started keith bogans. obviously you didnt follow the bulls nor have a clue as to how bad bogans was. there was a stat where the bulls were 15-0 in games bogans scored 6 or more points. 6 freakin points he only reached 15 or so times in the course of a season, a starting 2 guard.

i never said its thibs fault anyone got injured again i dont know where you're coming up with all that. so i really dont know what you're trying to argue with me about :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom