2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know necessarily if it was the wrong move to fire him, Donovan and Hoiberg are the emerging trend of coaches that underwhelm in the tourney every year going to the NBA shortly thereafter. Inexplicable kinda.

Stevens is special- Donovan still gettin' those returns from the '06'-'07 titles at UF. Best two-year cashout ever, it's been about a decade since anything.

Hoiberg was overwhelmed throughout the entire season- we'll see?

Last edited:
Bulls go from Perennial Playoff team with at least 1rd of HCA to an 11th seed or whatever, but Coaching doesn't matter.

OKC is the same 50 win team they've been with Brooks, and they have a Rookie Coach. Maybe Coaching doesn't matter.

Last edited:
I don't know necessarily if it was the wrong move to fire him, Donovan and Hoiberg are the emerging trend of coaches that underwhelm in the tourney every year going to the NBA shortly thereafter. Inexplicable kinda.

Stevens is special- Donovan still gettin' those returns from the '06'-'07 titles at UF. Best two-year cashout ever, it's been about a decade since anything.

Hoiberg was overwhelmed throughout the entire season- we'll see?

winning back to back national titles isnt necessarily underwhelming in the tournament

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mean.gif
@ Pretty Ricky not being included in this pic.

will be interesting to see thibs' approach to coaching while also being the president of basketball operations. with the bulls he coached every game to win, without a long view. sacrificed rest and development of younger players to win regular season games.

with a high lottery pick + some free agent signings, this is a playoff team next year.

i have a feeling Lavine won't be on the team for too long....he is going the T-Mac route.
Ricky Rubio with a consistent jumper is a top 5 PG in the NBA.....I tell no lies

Last edited:
Not sure how Memphis, Dallas and Houston will look next season. Getting into the playoffs might not be much of accomplishment

But if the pels, Kings, jazz and wolves can't get in when the west is down...

Last edited:
Not sure how Memphis, Dallas and Houston will look next season. Getting into the playoffs might not be much of accomplishment

But if the pels, Kings, jazz and wolves can't get in when the west is down...
Getting into the playoffs would be a major accomplishment in Minnesota.

It's been too long.. We need it

Last edited:
Getting into the playoffs would be a major accomplishment in Minnesota.

It's been too long.. We need it
You knew what I was getting at though right

Of course to the Minnesota fan base it would be amazing. I'm talking about in the big picture

Last edited:
Great coach.  Thibs just needs to chill w/ the crazy mins.  I don't need KAT breaking down at 28. 
People are going to keep this narrative going even after the Bulls were just as injured under Hoiberg?

Chicago's medical staff is the culprit here.

will be interesting to see thibs' approach to coaching while also being the president of basketball operations. with the bulls he coached every game to win, without a long view. sacrificed rest and development of younger players to win regular season games.

with a high lottery pick + some free agent signings, this is a playoff team next year.
which young players didn't develop under Thibs?

Rose became an MVP, Jimmy became an all star. Noah became DPOY. Jesus. What more do you want?

Sacrificed development Lolwut.. Didn't rose become the youngest MVP ever under him. Didn't Jimmy develop under him? He didn't play guys like McBuckets cause he couldn't guard his own shadow

i have a feeling Lavine won't be on the team for too long....he is going the T-Mac route.
Ricky Rubio with a consistent jumper is a top 5 PG in the NBA.....I tell no lies

I get that feeling about Lavine too :smh: I think he's gonna be a lot better than projected. I can see thibs trading him too not sure how I feel about thibs having personnel control

I get that feeling about Lavine too :smh: I think he's gonna be a lot better than projected. I can see thibs trading him too not sure how I feel about thibs having personnel control
My man hasn't eem been on the job a full 24 hours and y'all questioning who he plans on trading or keeping? :lol:

Never change NT...

OKC's front office will really be sweating if the Wizards hire Scott Brooks.
That roster is trash. KD ain't leaving just to go play with Wall, Nene, Gortat, and Beal's perpetually injured ***. Best selling point would be that the East is just him and LeBron

i think if hhr wizards made some noise in the playoffs he MIGHt have left. Welp. No idea where he goes now. Prolly sign a 1 year and enter free agency with Westbrook

Yep. I thought this might be the year they make some noise in the playoffs and at least persuade KD to come but hell no he is not leaving for them after what he saw this season :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom