2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin a real 1
pimp.gif

Famb thought he was really doing it writing a wall of text on why he thinks jc>>lin :rofl:

Until jc proves otherwise, he looks nothing more than a combo guard who puts up empty stats on a bottom 5 nba team. Currently, theres nothing about his game shows that he could play a big role on a winning team.

I think there were better options for the Lakers.. Don't think Luke has enough experience. I would have stayed in GS and waited til Kerr retired which is gonna be soon with them back problems.

But that's just me.. good for them

Agree. But right now there is no expectation with the Lakers. Depending if they can get a legit wing or Dlo and Randle can grow it should be about growing now for the future and let Luke coach/. Now where does Jim Buss stand with Jeanie?

Now could Luke request no Phil to Jeanie?

I guess he's officially become
Luke walton now
(The L is capitalized and the w isn't, it's a win loss joke, get it? lol am I right I'm here all night folks)

Last edited:
As long as they give Walton time. I'm thinking like 3 years minimum. (seems like a lot of time after writing it)

I wonder what type of offense he will try to implement with this roster.

I'm not going to say who the Laker's coach is right now is irrelevant.

But I am going to say, and this probably goes w/o saying, their personnel issues are far greater than who's coaching them. 

Then again, other than Russell (who I'm through the roof about...or close to it) I'm not too high or gun ho about any of their talent that they currently have. 

I'm not going to say who the Laker's coach is right now is irrelevant.

But I am going to say, and this probably goes w/o saying, their personnel issues are far greater than who's coaching them. 

Then again, other than Russell (who I'm through the roof about...or close to it) I'm not too high or gun ho about any of their talent that they currently have. 

Does Ingram fit the Lakers more or do they shop Clarkson and draft Buddy?

The biggest key for sure is Dlo and Randle. I don't see them getting any FA's over the next few years. I don't know if Russell at all can be THE guy.

I would not leave the champs & take a rebuild as my first coaching job. I imagine Phil & Kerr are the two guys he looks at the most & both of them started with playoff teams.

I really wish Luke the best.

Shaq was some hating *** dude man :lol:

Shaq is one of the most insecure, and narcissistic dudes in the NBA.

His beef with Lebatard is just funny. Shaq is just throwing around his numbers and saying that's how he was a great leader :lol: when Lebatard asked how can Shaq question James Harden leadership. And asked, "Do people think Shaq is a great leader?" :rofl:

It's like you're SHAQ why are you always taking this crap so personal?

In the past 5-6 years since Shaq has left NBA, it really has reframed how the Kobe/Shaq Lakers fell apart. That Magic 30 for 30 didn't do him any favors either.

Shaq really likes to throw jabs at people, but when they come back he acts like a child.

He's a petty small minded person.

Last edited:
The fact that he literally took a shot at lil penny while they were on the same team in his sneaker commercial is crazy. Dude was really upset cause when he was injured Penny was tearing the league up

Last edited:
Walton will not run the triangle offense as the Lakers' coach. It's not the "most appropriate" offense for personnel they have, he said.

Look at this blasphemy. How will Walton win any games if he doesn't run the triangle?

Kevin Durant: Having A Really Good Coach Probably Most Important Thing In NBA
APR 30, 2016 5:17 PM

Kevin Durant spoke highly of Gregg Popovich hours before the start of the Western Conference Semifinals.

Durant will be a free agent in the offseason.

“No matter how many moving parts they have on the team, he always stays consistent with what he does,” Durant said.

“Having a coach, a really good coach is probably the most important thing in this league. Because you can have all the great players you want, but if you have someone to orchestrate it, that’s what they have. They’ve got great players, but they also have a great coach to put them in positions that utilizes all their strengths as individuals and make it come together as a team.”

@lakersman3000 :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom