2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think his draft position is relevant to who he is has player. He wouldn't go 46 if they did it all over again.

hes a good player putting up numbers on a bad team. He surely isn't tmac. I think we will have an idea of who he is this next season

Last edited:
The point is that Lin was trash on the Lakers. They checked him into games when the score was close and it was tanking time, same time they would put Ed Davis on the bench. And if we're going by stats and whatnot, no he wasn't better at the same age. lin played less than half as many games at the same age.

JC>>lin

What exactly does JC do better at than Lin?

He dunks sometimes which is kind of exciting. He's a big guard, maybe he can turn himself into current Livingston under the right circumstances if you're a homer.

I'm glad Brooks got back in the league. I wanted him to get the Wolves or Magic job, he was a nice enough guy. Wait until the Wizards start signing washed vets to fill out the end of the bench though, and all the fans are like, "cool, just to be a locker room presence, he's a vet, experienced," and then they start trotting out there for 30mpg in big games. Like Juwan Howard or somebody

I remember before Clarkson was drafted there were a couple dudes on here that were hyping him SO hard in the draft thread :lol:

Well he wasn't that incorrect he had a great rookie year but the position change hindered him. Even though he put up more numbers he was an empty stats player

He can get back on track

What exactly does JC do better at than Lin?

First can you tell me how lin was better at the same age? Thanks

That was just Champ. :lol:

There was some clipper fan that was super high on him too. Can't remember his name and haven't seen him post in a minute. One of them 'I have inside sources' type dudes

Well he wasn't that incorrect he had a great rookie year but the position change hindered him. Even though he put up more numbers he was an empty stats player

He can get back on track

I agree with most of this. He did a nice job balancing scoring and playmaking when he played the 1. At the 2 he was all about getting his.

And I'm not sure what empty stats means anymore. Seems like it's applied to most any player on a losing team. But then folks say Westbrook is an empty stats guy even tho his team was undefeated in the regular season when he got triple doubles

Last edited:
Empty stats to me is a volume guy who isn't making his teammates better
nerd.gif

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2015-nba-finals-cavaliers-vs-warriors.html

Deron Williams intends to opt out of the second season of his contract with the Mavericks, sources told ESPN.com.

Williams, 31, who could have made $5.6 million next season, plans to seek a multi-year deal that could be the final contract of his career, the sources said. There will be mutual interest in his return to Dallas after he averaged 14.1 points and 5.8 assists this season.

"I would love to be back," Williams said during exit interviews this week. "This was a great year for me. My family is settled and happy here, so it'd definitely be great to be back."

Williams, a native of the Dallas area, needs surgery to repair the sports hernia that caused him to miss most of the Mavs' playoff surgery but should be completely healthy entering training camp.
My dude D-Will ready to get the jig ready, again.

Empty stats to me are numbers that have no influence on the outcome of the game or do equate to wins and playoff appearances.

Russ' stats aren't empty, he just chases them.

Deron Williams intends to opt out of the second season of his contract with the Mavericks, sources told ESPN.com.

Williams, 31, who could have made $5.6 million next season, plans to seek a multi-year deal that could be the final contract of his career, the sources said. There will be mutual interest in his return to Dallas after he averaged 14.1 points and 5.8 assists this season.

"I would love to be back," Williams said during exit interviews this week. "This was a great year for me. My family is settled and happy here, so it'd definitely be great to be back."

Williams, a native of the Dallas area, needs surgery to repair the sports hernia that caused him to miss most of the Mavs' playoff surgery but should be completely healthy entering training camp.
My dude D-Will ready to get the jig ready, again.

:lol: :lol: people were so shocked that he wasn't completely abysmal and showed a couple flashes of the old D-Will that they kept mentioning he was #byke. Somebody is gonna get fooled, especially after this sports hernia.

Clarkson is instant offense bench player at best ...he won't give you anything else, so best case for him is a Jamal Crawford like career

First can you tell me how lin was better at the same age? Thanks
There was some clipper fan that was super high on him too. Can't remember his name and haven't seen him post in a minute. One of them 'I have inside sources' type dudes
I agree with most of this. He did a nice job balancing scoring and playmaking when he played the 1. At the 2 he was all about getting his.

And I'm not sure what empty stats means anymore. Seems like it's applied to most any player on a losing team. But then folks say Westbrook is an empty stats guy even tho his team was undefeated in the regular season when he got triple doubles

PER 36 AGE 23 season.

19.6 PPG 4 RPG 8.3 APG .550 TS%

17.3 4.4 RPG 2.7 APG .516 TS%

Which is Lin, which is Jordan Clarkson?

Lin is also a better defensive player. (which isn't saying much)

Similar type of players, penetrating combo guards, with streaky jumpers.

Difference is Lin isn't a disaster on defense, and is a significantly better passer and probably a slightly better shooter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom