2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lakersman3000
nerd.gif
thats so he can have an excuse when hes loses in the playoffs. its not us its the coaching. dont believe it homie. 

Boogie gotta be one of the most uncoacable dudes ever :lol:. Part of it is him, part management.

They gon have to let him hand pick his coach or move him.

Boogie gotta be one of the most uncoacable dudes ever
laugh.gif
. Part of it is him, part management.

They gon have to let him hand pick his coach or move him.
Not really, they just need to bring in a coach that is capable of being respected. Someone that will hold DeMarcus accountable and be straight with him. Not some budget bum that shouldn't be coaching a team or a snake coming in trying to trade players behind management's back.  

Last edited:
Those idiots fired the one guy who DMC actually really liked 
laugh.gif
 and Malone was a pretty good coach at that

Pretty much.

And to anyone wanting to blame DeMarcus for the Kings going through coaches, feel free to show me what success any Kings coach fired during the DeMarcus Cousins era has gone on to have since. 

You guys blame the kings but its cousins. Guy needs to grow up and stop being a big baby
Enablers are just as guilty as the perp
People say things like this without realizing how much they enable in their own life, how guilty they are suggesting they are of things that other people could easily point out if they knew their life.

very few high profile experienced candidates are eager to coach and work in sacramento, or with a guy like demarcus

People say things like this without realizing how much they enable in their own life, how guilty they are suggesting they are of things that other people could easily point out if they knew their life.

I understand enabling very well and try to be as conscious as I can. Ive been clean over 4 years now and am a proud recovering person. Learning the different dynamics and structures of relationships has allowed me to greatly grow as an individual.

I understand enabling very well and try to be as conscious as I can. Ive been clean over 4 years now and am a proud recovering person. Learning the different dynamics and structures of relationships has allowed me to greatly grow as an individual.
First off, I certainly admire your progress, for sure. 
nthat.gif

Second, you would have made zero progress if someone would have convinced you that your previous enablers were just as guilty as yourself. They weren't, and if anyone filled your head with that sort of thinking, you would have had a huge obstacle to overcome.

So actually, yes, you could have made progress if people were trying to convince you that your enablers were just as guilty as yourself, but that progress would have been through you rejecting their deflection and accepting responsibility for yourself and not believing that your enablers were just as responsible as yourself.

DMC's problems are exclusively DMC's; the enablers problems of enabling are exclusively theirs, but that is not to suggest that their enabling problem is as destructive as his own problems, because that's not true at all.

First off, I certainly admire your progress, for sure. :nthat:

Second, you would have made zero progress if someone would have convinced you that your previous enablers were just as guilty as yourself. They weren't, and if anyone filled your head with that sort of thinking, you would have had a huge obstacle to overcome.

So actually, yes, you could have made progress if people were trying to convince you that your enablers were just as guilty as yourself, but that progress would have been through you rejecting their deflection and accepting responsibility for yourself and not believing that your enablers were just as responsible as yourself.

DMC's problems are exclusively DMC's; the enablers problems of enabling are exclusively theirs, but that is not to suggest that their enabling problem is as destructive as his own problems, because that's not true at all.

I completely agree that they are seperate problems and that they are each their own responsibilities but when the collective problems are combined it creates a larger problem and creates much more distance from the solution. When I was responding to the idea that the kings are not at fault at all and its all DMC I dont believe thats accurate at all. The kings organization has to share some blame as well, not for DMCs direct action but their response to those actions. Those reactions continue to allow these antics. At some point one of the parties needs to change to facilitate any type of positive growth.

And thanks for the positive words :smokin. The ability to live 2 lifes in 1 and see different ends of the spectrum is truly a blessing.

Id feel bad for Ewing if he finally gets a head coaching job and it's because no one else wants to coach in Sacramento.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom