2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmm

Kyrie should've made it over Harden and Lillard
Kyrie played like 35 games...
laugh.gif
still more skilled anyone on that list aside from LeBron
eyes.gif

We'll see who is lifting up Larry at the end of the postseason.

Tried to tell people KD was gonna get bumped to 2nd team.

Mildly surprised at Harden not getting on any team, but Lowry had numbers + wins so I can't take him out.

Going from 2nd in MVP voting to no all nba team & he's the exact same player :lol:. Played all 82 games, stats are slightly better than last year & everything :lol: Crazy.

And for purposes of All-NBA, Anthony Davis is a forward. Even if he chose to play through injuries, I'm not so sure he would've gotten 3rd team over LMA.

Last edited:
A lot of mistakes on the 3rd team.

Lowry shouldn't have made it over Harden, I don't care that the Raptors were the second seed in the East, Harden was far more valuable to his team and dragged them into the playoffs.

Drummond shouldn't have made it over Whiteside. The Pistons had a better defense when Drummond was off the court and they had to sit him in a lot of 4th quarters because he is one of the worst FT shooters in history. I really like Andre but that should never happen with your franchise center. Whiteside was one of if not the most dominant rim protectors in the league and his offensive game was better than Drummond for most of the year. He was definitely more valuable to his team as well.

LMA over Milsap? Come on fam. I'm tired of the disrespect that Milsap is getting out here, this guy was one of the top 5 defenders in the league while being a Swiss Army knife on offense.

LMA will never give you 22/12/3 with 5 blocks then 19/9/6 with 5 steals in back to back games.

He's elite and deserves recognition.

#putsomerespekonhisname

Harden didn't deserve it with his empty stats.

:lol: @ "empty stat". Plays the exact same he did last year in an MVP contending year. His team/situation is simply trash. He didn't play defense this year, but him playing defense wasn't going to change anything to the tune of winning more games

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ "empty stat". Plays the exact same he did last year in an MVP contending year. His team/situation is simply trash. He didn't play defense this year, but him playing defense wasn't going to change anything to the tune of winning more games
Did you just say they wouldn't have won more games had he played better defense?

laugh.gif
@ "empty stat". Plays the exact same he did last year in an MVP contending year. His team/situation is simply trash. He didn't play defense this year, but him playing defense wasn't going to change anything to the tune of winning more games
he needs a team like a .i. had in 2001(his finals squad) to be sucessful. bunch of dudes that get his boards , play defense and occasionally can shoot. only type of system he will be successful in  with his  style of play .

. ball hogs and leads the league in turnovers.. 

he doesnt deserve all nba recognition glad the league finally woke up and realized it. 

Last edited:
Did you just say they wouldn't have won more games had he played better defense?

"not to the tune of winning more games (sssssssss)"

emphasis on the s, Harden isn't an all NBA defender. They may win a handful of games more, maybe. But if he plays harder defense, who makes plays offensively? It'd probably be a wash with the 2015-2016 team tbh.

he needs a team like a .i. had in 2001(his finals squad) to be sucessful. bunch of dudes that get his boards , play defense and occasionally can shoot. only type of system he will be successful in  with his  style of play .
. ball hogs and leads the league in turnovers.. 

he doesnt deserve all nba recognition glad the league finally woke up and realized it. 

He was a primary playmaker/ball handlern (against starting lineups) in the playoffs in 2012 for the Thunder. They weren't built like the Sixers team.

He's 6'5" 225, not 6'0" 180 :lol:

you can hate, but it really only equates to that. hate. if he gets on a serviceable defensive team (a tad better than the 2014-2015 Rockets), his teams can compete. He needs better offense around him and coaching

Last edited:
He was a primary playmaker/ball handler in the playoffs in 2012 for the Thunder. They weren't built like the Sixers team.

He's 6'5" 225, not 6'0" 180
laugh.gif

you can hate, but it really only equates to that. hate. if he gets on a serviceable defensive team (2014-2015 Rockets), his teams can compete. He needs better offense around him and coaching
he was a bench player not a main man. huge difference. to ball dominate and just dribbles around for most of the shot clock or looks to get bailed out by the refs. thats not going to work. that style of play is not even entertaining or going to be really effective . 

i dont even hate harden. i only hate one player in the L . hes overrated . just calling it how it  is.  

Last edited:
They play defense, they just dont play it as well as others.

James Harden doesn't "play" defense.
Difference between not trying and doing it average
laugh.gif
yup ... 

theyll bring up his empty stats , but dont realize how irrelevant it is if you drop nearly 30 every game yet give up 35 points every game on the opposite end then add that hes a turnover machine . he didnt deserve all nba honors. 

Last edited:
yup ... 

theyll bring up his empty stats , but dont realize how irrelevant it is if you drop nearly 30 every game yet give up 35 points every game on the opposite end then add that hes a turnover machine . he didnt deserve all nba honors. 

yall sound like some dot-com Tom's tbh, :lol:

yall both proabably just need to watch more Rockets games. The team plays defense like the 2k computer. Random rotations and just convoluted mess. Even Dwight's "Rim Protection" (pause) is suspect. Dude is doing fundamentally bad things. We have defensive role players with a history of playing defense that aren't being enabled to play good defense. It's really just bad coaching.

Beard's defense will NEVER be the reason his teams aren't able to compete, he just takes a "when in Rome" approach. Once we get a better coach and better offense, you'll see the need for him to play defense consistently, and he will. Just watch the Rockets last year for examples of him realizing he needs to play defense so that his team's ability to win isn't hindered.

Last edited:
Just don't understand at all.  Houston was a mediocre three point shooting team last year and still took a ton of threes and played crap defense.  I just this should just solidify that they will miss a ton of threes and play crap defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom