2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
35-36% is average. Neither bad nor good.

At least for a guard.

Last edited:
It's not good, great, nor is it elite, which was the whole point initially. point was that terrible shooters more often than not don't turn into elite ones. Terrible to respectable or averageI guess is more frequent, but usually the elites have always been elite. And 36% in between 3 feet and the 3 point line is good?

Why do you keep referencing his 3 ft percentage when that was never the topic of discussion? And you said he couldn't shoot..therein lies the confusion because that's factually not true

Had a chance to meet sean rooks when we played philly this year. Very nice guy. Wonder how he died. So young. Damn

damn :frown:

i remember running into sean rooks at some bar in rancho cucamonga couple years back. told him i was a big fan and dapped him up. seemed like a really chill dude. RIP

Damn Rooks had an interview with Hornacek for an assistant job earlier today

RIP |I

its true . no point in pointing out mistakes after the fact. they change nothing and do nothing but piss people off . more instantly replay on different plays during the game  or shut up about it.. 

Last edited:
its true . no point in pointing out mistakes after the fact. they change nothing. more instantly replay on different plays during the game  or shut up about it.. 

this.
also, officiating can definitely be improved, by adding a couple more refs and having a guy who focuses on the replays so things are reviewed faster. too much going towards the replay monitor at the end of gm. have one guy from the league office review and move along

Last edited:
Danny Ferry hired as a "special advisor" for the Pelicans.
Did he do anything positive with Cleveland?? All I remember is the shaq press conference where shaq showed the photo of him grabbing his halls
He wasted the beginning of Bron's prime:

Blew cap space on Larry Hughes, Donyell Marshall and Damon Jones. Didn't surround LeBron with young talent.

Only positives on his Cavs resume was trading for Mo Williams and Delonte West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom