2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might work if a team had very good mid-range shooters like Kawhi, Aldridge and Parker. Otherwise, teams will end up looking like fools.

This might've been posted already because complex covered it but I stumbled across a real interesting video :lol:

It's a long watch (about 11-12 minutes) but the gist of it is that many players that are struggling with their shots are having these problems mainly because of their hair messing with their shooting form :lol:

Yeah ill take kd only if hes willing to come off the bench. Cant have any betas start for us, u feel me? Noah for sure signing with us tho bruhbruh.

I'll throw the minimum at gasol to come off the bench too. Gsw gonna at least 5peat

Last edited:

gasol was one of the best big men in the league during that time if not the best
gasol was a bosh type player . stop it. gasol was never the best big man in the L. he made like one all star game and never won a playoff game before coming to LA. gasol wasnt a shaq type player. i dont even like kobe but call a spade a spade. 
Have no idea what this dude is talking about. Best big man wtf. When Dwight was peaking and knocking Lebron out in the playoffs? When Duncan was still Duncan? Like what...no one in the world thought Pau was the best big man in the league.

Id take Richar Jefferson over KD. KD isn't worth a max contract, dude becomes a complacent turnover machine during the clutch.

I never said he was shaq.... ****** just putting words in my mouth now. he was the best big man in a time where there were not many 

08 he definitely was not. Duncan, Dwight, Amare, Dirk, and KG definitely were better. He didn't start getting that acclaim until that 2nd season with LA and still I don't think he was ever the best.

Last edited:
Have no idea what this dude is talking about. Best big man wtf. When Dwight was peaking and knocking Lebron out in the playoffs? When Duncan was still Duncan? Like what...no one in the world thought Pau was the best big man in the league.

Yall both cant read cause he first stated he was ONE of the best big man at the time. Totally agree.

ok and? kobe got to play with good players too

i swear its like yall dont realize one player does not win championships by themselves

Of course we know that what we are trying to tell you that he had a team with 2 other top 10 players and he's still gonna be 2-5. No matter what winning comes from your leader.

Yall both cant read cause he first stated he was ONE of the best big man at the time. Totally agree.
He clearly said best big man right after that sentence.

i swear its like yall dont realize one player does not win championships by themselves

Of course we know that what we are trying to tell you that he had a team with 2 other top 10 players and he's still gonna be 2-5. No matter what winning comes from your leader.
kevin love and kyrie are top 10 players now?
Kyrie is easily a top 5 Pg in the league, just ask any Cavs fan during the regular season. He only becomes bad when fans needs an excuse

kevin love and kyrie are top 10 players now?
Kyrie is easily a top 5 Pg in the league, just ask any Cavs fan during the regular season. He only becomes bad when fans needs an excuse
top 5 pg =/= top 10 player

Hell nah I was talking about wade and bosh. Wade was considered top 3 at the time they teamed up and bosh top 10.

LeBron "they are who we thought they were!" LeBron com to Chicago and start from scratch. Believeland does not have the right type of player to win a championship.

lmafo @ Lil B tellin' KD to play him a game of 21 to lift the curse.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom