2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

NT only really hated Bel Airs when initial pics leaked and availability was relatively unknown. Soon as they got the limited treatment they beasts got thirsty

Last edited:
Placed an order for a 12 from bouncewear, any chance it goes through and not canceled?

WTF out of every 2015 release this one sets off the insta sell-outs (I really don't know how fast, I sleep in and wasent planning on buying- just surprising to these all gone at the majors.) I just didn't find any thing exceptional about these sneaks for me to drop 2 bills, I guess I was in the minority. I think I might take this month off. I spent major last month and the only thing that really dope this month are the Air Jordan 4 lasers and that's more from a collectors standpoint and the 4s are my number 1 silhouette.

ha. imagine. 2 months of walking in was nice though.

Didn't think this release would be like this, fired up my computer and got nothing.... SNKRS app had in csrt within a second but went to change credit card payment like an idiot and lose it

It's Marvin the Martian bros, of course they'd sell. The character is a cultural icon to millions.. Can't believe some of y'all actually slept

Last edited:

I love the Bel Airs, and I love these. I'm not scared to wear wacky color schemes; I actually like them more than original colorways.
exactly how i feel! if youre spending serious cash get something that truly stands out! who wants a boring shoe???? LOL

They sold out for the facts that 1.Black AJ, 2. 30th Anniversary Iconic loony tunes Character theme, 3. Bright hyper eye catching colors that "Pop".

I'm more of A black based shoe person when it comes too J's or pretty much Basketball shoes in general. Me I liked the full length multi color tongue. 

First AJ VII ever too feature it!

But is this shoe really that wacky and loud? I thought it has just the right amount of color to stand out but doesn't scream "please look at my shoes"

i dont care about reselling but i do believe this will bring a solid $100 profit in a year or so. just the simple fact its got a looney toon name to back it and its actually one of the most unique 7's to ever drop. ............I M O

After the initial minor hype, people will backtrack on these real quick lol. I'd stay away from these personally or give it a few days to sink in. These will be forgotten about in a few weeks, nothing classic about these

Limited or not! Whether it's a quick sell or not! Buy what you like. If the shoe appeals, copp and if not move on. Don't allow hypebeasf tendencies to sway you. I've had most Js throughout my lifetime. So for me, whether OG or not if I like I copp and if not they stay on the shelf.

sounds like a lot of people are mad they passed and can't get in on that resell game money

i notice dudes get real salty when someone is moving pairs and they secretly want it to be them, only thing is they are the ones who get stuck trying to move Columbia 4's 
laugh.gif

who cares what the after market is unless you hypebeasting on the low, you wasn't going to cop anyways so if they sell for 2x value all you can do is Kayne shrug and move on to something important 

like them chi 1's
pimp.gif

miss a couple of releases so when most of us fail we can pay that dumb resell then lmao...... semi srs 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom