2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

The problem with shipments being late as said earlier is the back door and bots will get first dibs before the public. One of the local urban clothes shop is already receiving 2 fsr of GS in these from a FTL late shipment. The other Hoh had a late shipment (more men pairs) came in on release day but only a couple people that was already in the mall knew. So until the delay shipment issue gets resolved. Some of not most of these cops will not be easy depending on your location.

I have a chance to pick these up at retail right now, should I jump on it?

How limited are these

I had a choice between these and 3M 13s, and I chose the 13s, but I like these and would definitely cop ...if you have the bread unlike me at the moment. :lol: and the 13s were under retail.

I have a chance to pick these up at retail right now, should I jump on it?

How limited are these

limited GR

:lol:

They're still limited despite a few stores getting late shipments. Stores only receiving A size run doesn't constitute a GR. Wouldnt matter to me either way as I buy what I like, some of the best releases are widely released.

I know Nike said there would be shipping delays but sheesh. Anyone else still waiting for shipping confirmation from Nike?

Nike slowing up orders to throw some glue into reseller game?

Probably not, but I'd wait for my shoes a bit once in a while if it dissuaded scalpers from messing up my weekends/costing me extra $80-$100 every release.

who's a size 13 and missed these

~right after I post this to help someone find a retail pair, NT member sends me the link thinking I needed that size~ Still some good NTers out here...salute

Last edited:
seeing 270 - 300 . asking for 250 from 270. trying but not desperate. became a fan seeing them on foot
I was able to get at a Shieks today for a sz 9. Before I went into the store I seen someone wearing an entire fit, interesting color scheme, not one I thought be appealing but its starting to grow. Once I held the shoes in my hand and appreciate the details it was hard to put that shoe down and say no thank you. Impulse buy but I am glad I did it. Growin on me more and more

CALL Nike and ask if Martian VIIs were limited compared to Flint Blue VIIs

why are shipments late? and how late are we talking? Its 2015 not 1995
I didn't know they released FLINT blue 7s..... And there's been constant notifications about shipping delays especially anything coming from the Midwestern area with weather and all that.

I'm hoping to come across these in store. My girl really wanted these but we only entered in a HOH and no call. I'd have to see them in person to be 100%

Anybody seen a 9.5 on any sites?

That shoepalace link made it look like 9.5 were available but it wouldnt let me add to cart

Anybody seen a 9.5 on any sites?

That shoepalace link made it look like 9.5 were available but it wouldnt let me add to cart
There's an EU site that still have these available in your size but its a little more than retail (cheaper than eBay though)....

PM if you're interested.. 

Last edited:
^same no ndc shipping info yet.

my finishline order shipped out sunday :/ 2nd pair is for my family member.

mean.gif
thats like 250 plus a customs hit
Sold out.. lol 

Edit:

Just trying to help those that want them...

TBH, I wouldn't even touch these on clearance... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom