Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol @ Leinhart

No lie, I stopped liking Leinhart after I saw him on Punked about to snitch on his boy to keep from going to jail. Sucka

Lol @ Leinhart

No lie, I stopped liking Leinhart after I saw him on Punked about to snitch on his boy to keep from going to jail. Sucka
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember that ****! lil *****

@dreClark

Random convo on a board about Jalen Ramsey and Matt Thomas (and randomly Burfict and other kids who were recruited by USC but went elsewhere) and 1 or 2 posters were questioning if they were bad apples — they highlighted Thomas's troubles and Ramsey's hit on Winston in practice over the summer as examples.

But this poster had random insight on Jalen's recruiting that may be interesting to some:
Ok I must chime in here. I have met Jalen a few weeks ago. A few of my former players play at FSU so I went to the Clemson game along with a few recruits. I of course wore my SC gear as everyone down here (tampa) knows I am all Trojan. Anyways Jalen made it a point to come say hi. Said he was heartbroken when he decided to flip. Said he even thought about a transfer after the title game because fsu was in SoCal for 2 weeks and he loved it. Loved the city just the feel. Said he dismissed a transfer because it would not be a wise business move.

He is all about being 3 and out and transferring and sitting out a year is not a good look. Anyways i told him I heard from people he went to FSU because he was worried that VH3 was going to shock the recruiting world and enroll at SC with LM3. I told jalen my sources said you were afraid of being the #2 corner behind Hargreaves. He laughed that off and said that even though VM3 is a Gator they are actually quite close and did in fact talk about both being Trojans together.

After about 5 minutes of trash talk RAMSEY told me the only reason he flipped was because his top 3 schools were in order USC, Bama and FSU. Well both SC and Bama lost his position coach and that Pruitt the former DB coach at Bama who was recruiting him hard actually got a job at FSU. USC on the other hand lost a DB coach and at the time he thought the deciding factor was following a coach he trusted. So he did he followed Pruitt to FSU.

So please don't say the kid is a bad kid. Would you go to a school across the country that did not even have a position coach for the position you play? I don't blame him at all. I am pretty sure if Jeremy Pruitt went to any other school besides FSU then Ramsey would be a Trojan.
Don't know that I even heard Hargreaves was considering USC.

Wonder if there's any truth to the claim only reason Ramsey isn't a Trojan is because Kiffin fired his position coach before his official visit.

#SlowNewsDay

Last edited:
I thought that was common knowledge

Pruitt & Ramsey's pops were @ MTSU together

And lol @ Thomas/Ramsey being bad apples

Last edited:

They chose FSU. Automatically bad apples.
Truuuuuu
Well they were trying to say "maybe we dodged a bullet!" and the rest of the posters were like shut up, we wish we had those kids.

The consensus was that Jalen and MT were just kids acting out because they were forced to go to a school they didn't want to be at in the first place, then some hate and blame was thrown Kiffin's way
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Well they were trying to say "maybe we dodged a bullet!" and the rest of the posters were like shut up, we wish we had those kids.

The consensus was that Jalen and MT were just kids acting out because they were forced to go to a school they didn't want to be at in the first place, then some hate and blame was thrown Kiffin's way :lol:  

By smoking weed and tackling too hard in practice? My word :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Georgia governor candidates now battling over who supports Todd Gurley more:

Star Georgia running back and Heisman candidate Todd Gurley has been suspended since last week for allegedly taking money to sign autographs. He sat out of the Bulldogs' 34-0 blowout win over Missouri, but Georgia fans were hoping he would be back for what could be a difficult game against Arkansas.

Georgia promised a statement Thursday afternoon, then basically said that there was no reason to make a statement. A brief NCAA statement was a little more enlightening, noting that Georgia has to ask for Gurley's reinstatement for it to happen.

The university and the NCAA might be acting slowly on this, but if it was up to one Georgia gubernatorial candidate, Gurley would be back on the field this week:

B0GUwbfCIAAygPt.jpg

B0Gt_FIIQAAF9BL.jpg

@bluestein @carter4governor I've always supported Gurley, not just during election season. #FreeGurley pic.twitter.com/tw0EHu2Rea
— Nathan Deal (@NathanDeal) October 16, 2014

screen_shot_2014-10-14_at_10.20.46_pm.png

Does that face look familiar? It should. That's Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota the last time the Washington Huskies beat the Oregon Ducks in a college football game.

:rofl:

I just looked this up it was 1939 hmmmm lets see what all happened that season

Albert Einstein writes to President Franklin Roosevelt about developing the atomic bomb using uranium. This leads to the creation
Hitler was alive
Hawaii and Alaska wasnt even US states
A football game was 89 cents a ticket
A brand new 6 bedroom host cost $6,500
Al Capone was released from Alcatraz

oh....

and Oregon won the mens basketball national championship :tongue:

there isnt one soul living that can remember the 1939 national champion Aggies :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom