• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Missed a chip shot FG before the half and had the XP blocked on the previous TD that would have tied it at 31-31. Donezo!

Jeremy Langford BEAST MODE 
nthat.gif
 Edit - never mind, he got some face mask.

Minnesota might crack the Top 25 rankings after that win today. 

Biggest thing I don't like about Briles' offense is the RB is no threat whatsoever as a pass catcher out of the backfield.

Watching A&M makes you wonder if they do anything to prepare for games during the week...

Sumlin seems to be mentally checked out. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already got something in the works to be roaming the sidelines for the Oakland Raiders next season.

Sumlin seems to be mentally checked out. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already got something in the works to be roaming the sidelines for the Oakland Raiders next season.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but something isn't right.

These past three games have actually been somewhat entertaining. Not sure what Sumlin could have been expecting when he brought back a DC that fielded the worse defense in TAMU history last year.

These past three games have actually been somewhat entertaining. Not sure what Sumlin could have been expecting when he brought back a DC that fielded the worse defense in TAMU history last year.

Defensive schemes are so bad.

sooo... i'm getting way ahead of myself here. but let's assume bama and ole miss take care of business today.

could we see 4 SEC WEST teams in the top 5?

miss state and auburn are idle. baylor lost, and fsu or notre dame will lose.

Back
Top Bottom