• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Because Oregon needs exposure? You guys are saying that as if Oregon is a mid major program or something.

If none of those schools benefit from playing Oregon then at least explain why?
All those schools benefit greatly from Playing Oregon.

Why play an Oregon OOC though, when you can play a LA lafayette, or an SMU type, and have it affect you none.
lol....

SEC teams don't need Oregon 'cause their schedules are tough enough without them. A win vs them is great but an L hurts more than a W will help. 

Originally Posted by a-friend  

All those schools benefit greatly from Playing Oregon.

Why play an Oregon OOC though, when you can play a LA lafayette, or an SMU type, and have it affect you none.
naw with the new playoff format, in theory they have to start playing schools like oregon ooc to be taken seriously. the problem is it works the other way too if you lose.
I sure hope so. As a fan, I'm tired of being salty and grimey towards teams in the first few weeks because of the Teams they put on schedule.

As a season ticket holder, it makes me even more salty.

I hope that Kirk cat(think his name is Kirk) that has Georgia as the only team from the SEC making the playoff, is Right.

I want this more than I want to see my team finish strong. 
happy.gif

quite lame of you
Unless we win out, I still want Golden fired.

#BBB
If it was up to me, I'd consider keeping him if we won out.

And Oregon bum *** aint putting up 70 on anyone; maybe somebody from the big 10 and even then they'll give up 55+.

edit: not sure if Brent is winning or losing with this Lisa Ann stuff.

Last edited:
Nobody said the SEC needed Oregon( at least I didn't).

Needing something and benefiting from something are two different things entirely.

I don't need $100,000, would I benefit from it though?

sidenote: You can never not look like a lame, when you call someone lame, just saying

You Miami dudes are so fickle and tightly wound.

Now you're agreeing and fighting amongst each other at the same time AFTER a win :lol:

Nobody said the SEC needed Oregon( at least I didn't).

Needing something and benefiting from something are two different things entirely.

I don't need $100,000, would I benefit from it though?

sidenote: You can never not look like a lame, when you call someone lame, just saying
lol...first time hearing that.

not wanting the SEC to get 2 (or 3 not sure which was said) teams in more than wanting your own team to finish strong is lame. 

don't mind looking lame to let you know that. if they have 2 or 3 of the best teams (or what are viewed as the best teams), all should get in.

Unless we win out, I still want Golden fired.

#BBB
If it was up to me, I'd consider keeping him if we won out.
Reading is fundamental.
lol....it must be f*** with hth day or something?

should i have made 'consider' bold and increased the font?

You're saying if we won out, you wouldn't want him fired? My post is saying even if we won out, I'd still lean towards firing him.

It's a difference.

Cal-Oregon Games at Levi's Stadium went from $100 uppers to under 20 cause of the World Series :lol:

I hate it cause I was planning to go to this game but after seeing the orginal ticket prices I was like no way

now looking at them im kicking my self :smh:

Last edited:
Yea hometown, I don't mind looking like a lame either. It's whatever.
Aside from coming into the season with realistic expectations for my squad, ...I kind of bet some money against them. Pops got $500 on my Xmas lists if they fjnish 7-5

And one of the commentators said Georgia would be the only team making the playoffs from the SEC, this is what I spoke to when I said I hope more than my team finishing strong. Pay attention to what you read son, you quoted it.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if 2 SEC's got in but I can't see how 2 can get in from there at this point.

I don't see MSU or Nebraska losing another game not to each other. Do they have a conference Chip? Big10?

Baylor or TCU will beat each other but the winner gets in with 1 loss and Confetence title.

People are going to have to lose some games for 2 SEC teams to get in, which is likely but not very.

There are more than a few teams left with decently easy schedules.

Edit: I didn't mention FSU because I figured we all have them in right?

Last edited:
lol....it must be f*** with hth day or something?

should i have made 'consider' bold and increased the font?
You're saying if we won out, you wouldn't want him fired? My post is saying even if we won out, I'd still lean towards firing him.

It's a difference.
if they win out that means they will beat fsu and likely go to the acc championship with a true freshman quarterback...0 percent chance he leaves...heck if he goes 4-1 and he replaces dorito he might be teflon . that man is a top 3 salesman all time

Bama or Auburn are guaranteed 2 losses. So one of them is out. It's not inconceivable that Miss St and Ole Miss both are undefeated going into the egg bowl. The loser of that game will have 1 loss.

Don't know if anybody else in the country will have a better resume than the loser of that potential game of that scenario plays out. Not even taking into account if UGA runs the table and beats the West champ if they're undefeated. 2 teams at this point is very likely.

It's just funny that's is so unlikely when I'm the last 8 years if you go by the final regular season BCS standings, 2 SEC teams were in the top 4 I think at least 5 times in those 8 seasons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom