• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Breaking News: Man too Stupid to Show up to Stadium for Miami Game.

Or too smart...
wow! more people attend high school games around here than that 
mean.gif
 sad for such a proud program.

I took down the pic once I realized the logo was ps'ed, if it was real it should have stayed up

Ya got that 1939 championship so i guess you win

Last edited:
I took down the pic once I realized the logo was ps'ed, if it was real it should have stayed up

Ya got that 1939 championship so i guess you win
Lol. I'll take mine down too then.

For the record, I've never said **** about that 1939 ****. My grandma was 8 at the time...hardly worth recognizing/celebrating...I would buy the hell out of that duffle bag if Adidas would release it though...with new packing gear I recently found out I can get a week's worth of travel clothes into a duffle bag, so that would actually be really useful.

man I know Tech sucks this year but this win made me feel good......Never forget the year we marched in undefeated (i think) with Jacory and got our ***** kicked in the rain 

man I know Tech sucks this year but this win made me feel good......Never forget the year we marched in undefeated (i think) with Jacory and got our ***** kicked in the rain 

Boy it felt good to watch the team play the way it did, yet it was all spoiled for me when the cameras switched to the sidelines to remind us that Fat Alfred and his butt-buddy D'Onofrio are still in charge.

Last edited:
random but going through deon bush's old 7 on 7 try out videos on youtube and man was he wrecking havoc .

Last edited:
Unless we win out, I still want Golden fired.

#BBB

Pay his buyout then.

Butch stuff is moronic, he just got implicated in the UNC academic scandal. Kill that noise.

It's not as much Butch as how he resurrected the program and built arguably the most impressive collection of talent in the history of CFB.

random but going through deon bush's old 7 on 7 try out videos on youtube and man was he wrecking havoc .

Went to middle school with Deon, he's two years younger than I am. Never would have predicted him growing into the monster he is today :lol:

Because Oregon needs exposure? You guys are saying that as if Oregon is a mid major program or something.

If none of those schools benefit from playing Oregon then at least explain why?

All those schools benefit greatly from Playing Oregon.

Why play an Oregon OOC though, when you can play a LA lafayette, or an SMU type, and have it affect you none.

Because this ^^^

not saying they dont get anything out of it literally but it affects an Alabama, Florida State, etc if they lose vs Oregon losing its just a notch on the belt for strength of schedule unless they get blown out.

I wouldnt mind going to play anyone honestly but i dont make the schedule or get paid for anything related to the schools so im just a fan talkin on a forum :lol:

Y'all talk about ya boy from Norte dame and lisa Ann yet?

have you read any of the previous pages yet?

Y'all talk about ya boy from Norte dame and lisa Ann yet?

have you read any of the previous pages yet?
my girl came and showed me the pic this morning.. but I don't usually come in this thread unless I want draft info or unless I find something interesting..

but a simple yes or no would have done.. and I did look back a couple of pages and didn't see anything

Last edited:
I'm at work but one of them thought it would be a good idea to take a picture in bed. Lisa is cheesing, but I think Brent might be fake sleeping

went back and found where it was posted about dude and lisa ann..

I'm a little disappointed.. expected a little more of a convo.. and a lot of more jokes

kh48b8sgbavrarqahndn.jpg

this pic is new (as of late last night.)

they didnt even post the pic. one of his/her friends sent it to deadspin and its everywhere now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom