• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Jake Fisher, Pharoah Brown and Dwayne Standford are all Michigan decommits which makes Oregon the Michigan of the west coast.

It wouldn't surprise me if 2 SEC's got in but I can't see how 2 can get in from there at this point.

I don't see MSU or Nebraska losing another game not to each other. Do they have a conference Chip? Big10?

Baylor or TCU will beat each other but the winner gets in with 1 loss and Confetence title.

People are going to have to lose some games for 2 SEC teams to get in, which is likely but not very.

There are more than a few teams left with decently easy schedules.

Edit: I didn't mention FSU because I figured we all have them in right?
there is a BIG10 title game, Dec 6th in Indy. Nebraska will get the rematch and win it. hope it's enough to get us in! FSU def getting in and either Ole Miss or Miss State getting in. that's why i'm hoping for some PAC12 losses so a one loss Nebraska can get it. 

there is a BIG10 title game, Dec 6th in Indy. Nebraska will get the rematch and win it. hope it's enough to get us in! FSU def getting in and either Ole Miss or Miss State getting in. that's why i'm hoping for some PAC12 losses so a one loss Nebraska can get it. 
roll.gif

I totally forgot this game was on tonight. 

pimp.gif

serious question though: what the hell does Oregon do with all their game worn jerseys? Are they shipped to poor kids in third world countries or what? 

Back
Top Bottom