Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

my playoff
FSU
Miss State
Oregon 
Nebraska 
Cmon son. put a real one up without being a homer.
FSU

Winner of SEC

Winner of Pac 12

Winner of Big 10 (if MSU wins out) or Bama

Ole Miss and MSU aren't that good dudes. They're not both getting in. Hell I still think neither gets in. Quote me on that.

I also think Miami if they play D like they did yesterday and feed Duke can knock off FSU. Limit the mistakes Brad can make + hold FSU's pass attack (no run game.)

Could look like the Clemson game. Maybe? No? Ok.

Last edited:
The Big 10 West is the worst conference in the Power 5. 1 loss Nebraska isn't getting in unless everyone else has 2 or more losses.

FSU

Winner of SEC

Winner of Pac 12

Ole Miss and MSU aren't that good dudes. They're not both getting in. Hell I still think neither gets in. Quote me on that.

I also think Miami if they play D like they did yesterday and feed Duke can knock off FSU. Limit the mistakes Brad can make it hold FSU's pass attack (no run game.)

Could look like the Clemson game. Maybe? No? Ok.
So why wouldn't Nebraska get in if they won the BIG10 title? their only loss is by 5 on the road to a top ten foe. MSU got washed by Oregon. Granted Oregon was what #2 i think? but still blew state out. i don't get it. 

Originally Posted by KingofNE  

I don't believe you should get in if you don't win your conference. therefore i think it wouldn't be right to have two SEC teams in there
.....UNLESS, you have Conference Champions with 2 losses and an SEC team that is a non-conference Champion but only has 2 losses.

I'd take a 2 loss non-conference Champion SEC team over a 2 loss Conference champion in the BIG 12, PAC12, ACC or Big10

Marshall doesn't belong in a 4 team playoff with a schedule like they have. I'd like to see an 8 team Playoff though, so the Underdogs do have a chance.

A 1 loss conference champ Nebraska is getting into the playoff. Even if it's off name prestige alone.

.....UNLESS, you have Conference Champions with 2 losses and an SEC team that is a non-conference Champion but only has 2 losses.

I'd take a 2 loss non-conference Champion SEC team over a 2 loss Conference champion in the BIG 12, PAC12, ACC or Big10

Marshall doesn't belong in a 4 team playoff with a schedule like they have. I'd like to see an 8 team Playoff though, so the Underdogs do have a chance.
Fair enough. 

A 1 loss conference champ Nebraska is getting into the playoff. Even if it's off name prestige alone.
The best teams a 1 loss Nebraska would have beaten is a 1 or 2 loss MSU or tO$U with struggles againse McNeese and Miami. Their schedule is not good.

They wouldn't get in over a 1 loss (in theory) Big 12 champ.

FSU

Winner of SEC

Winner of Pac 12

Ole Miss and MSU aren't that good dudes. 
No love for TCU.

I thought they looked unreal last weekend.

The KState game will tell if they are real when they have to face the best coach in the Nation.

The best teams a 1 loss Nebraska would have beaten is a 1 or 2 loss MSU or tO$U with struggles againse McNeese and Miami. Their schedule is not good.

We struggled against Miami? we did down play McNeese and it almost cost us. regardless i think if we take care of biz we are in. 

Which B12 champ because I think even if Baylor wins out they're not getting in. TCU & KSU has a great shot.

Snubbing Nebraska for a possible Egg Bowl loser just seems unlikely, again even off name prestige. Same for KSU & TCU.

Which B12 champ because I think even if Baylor wins out they're not getting in. TCU & KSU has a great shot.

Snubbing Nebraska for a possible Egg Bowl loser just seems unlikely, again even off name prestige. Same for KSU & TCU.
same way i feel, Nebraska's name will out weight TCU or KState 

and all of the 1 loss BIG XII teams still play each other so more than likely the champ will have 2 losses

I think he meant a 1 loss Conference Champ Baylor would lose its spot to a 2 loss egg bowl loser or SEC team but, a 1 loss and Conf Champ Kstate, TCU or Nebraska would get in over a 2 loss egg bowl loser or SEC team

I think he meant a 1 loss Conference Champ Baylor would lose its spot to a 2 loss egg bowl loser or SEC team but, a 1 loss and Conf Champ Kstate, TCU or Nebraska would get in over a 2 loss egg bowl loser or SEC team
gotcha

Oh well, can't wait for it to play out.

Going to be like a Daytime Soap, the drama and feels are going to be real in a few weeks.

Someone will probably get banned from this thread on account of their saltiness.
ohwell.gif

Not gonna lie, i will be super salty if we handle biz and get snubbed. esp if it's a 2 loss team that takes our spot. 

Which B12 champ because I think even if Baylor wins out they're not getting in. TCU
Baylor is out, period.

Back
Top Bottom