• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since we're playing the homer card. If we go and win out and best fsu twice we should also get a spot in the playoff :lol:

Going to save some yard work for the second half of the football game... I am guessing I won't miss much

I totally forgot this game was on tonight. 
serious question though: what the hell does Oregon do with all their game worn jerseys? Are they shipped to poor kids in third world countries or what? 

all players have a option to buy them at the end of the season for a small fee and whats left gets sold in May or connects get people product

On the topic of Brent and Lisa Ann ...

Apparently he could be facing disciplinary action from the school since ND is a catholic/Christian school w/e ... So any sexual interaction without commitment could have some consequences

That pic laid up in bed is icing on the cake

Just what I was told

Apparently fheres something out there abt Karlos Williams beating his pregnant GF.

If that happened then he needs to get the boot but idk what all is out there, as far as what actually happened.

Kid was already on the brink of getting in trouble for some other **** too :smh:

Apparently fheres something out there abt Karlos Williams beating his pregnant GF.

If that happened then he needs to get the boot but idk what all is out there, as far as what actually happened.

Kid was already on the brink of getting in trouble for some other **** too :smh:

Damn, hope that's not true.

Id hope he got more common sense than that :smh: :smh:

Kid was already on the brink of getting in trouble for some other **** too
mean.gif
Before or after the ND game?

Love that throwback oregon uni

[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Williams went from being a potential 3-4 round pick to probably not even getting a chance to be undrafted fa.
On field play, injuries, now this + all the nfl domestic violence stuff.
Yikes.

lol....it must be f*** with hth day or something?

should i have made 'consider' bold and increased the font?
You're saying if we won out, you wouldn't want him fired? My post is saying even if we won out, I'd still lean towards firing him.

It's a difference.
if they win out that means they will beat fsu and likely go to the acc championship with a true freshman quarterback...0 percent chance he leaves...heck if he goes 4-1 and he replaces dorito he might be teflon . that man is a top 3 salesman all time
I know but we've suffered too long under Golden.
Bama or Auburn are guaranteed 2 losses. So one of them is out. It's not inconceivable that Miss St and Ole Miss both are undefeated going into the egg bowl. The loser of that game will have 1 loss.

Don't know if anybody else in the country will have a better resume than the loser of that potential game of that scenario plays out. Not even taking into account if UGA runs the table and beats the West champ if they're undefeated. 2 teams at this point is very likely.

It's just funny that's is so unlikely when I'm the last 8 years if you go by the final regular season BCS standings, 2 SEC teams were in the top 4 I think at least 5 times in those 8 seasons.
Ole Miss loses tonight. State  may lose to Bama, but they'll beat the **** out of Ole Miss. As a matter of fact Ole Miss will take another L to Auburn. 
Anybody still alive from that team?
roll.gif
roll.gif

seriously though, R.I.P.

lisa has been trash since 2009 she look like jessica lang in that new picture
You talk bad about Jessica Lange again and I'll gun butt you
She's like a hundred. Yall must be related. Or are you that big of a fan of AHS?
I like the playoff for the fact it's a step in the right direction but...

No playoff> 4 team playoff

If a Marshall wins out and can't get in on a playoff spot, you need more spots.
If common sense is used, Marshall won't be in. They'll be lucky to land in one of the other BCS bowls. We all know what would happen if they played in a Power 5.

my playoff
FSU
Miss State
Oregon 
Nebraska 
Cmon son. put a real one up without being a homer.
FSU

Winner of SEC

Winner of Pac 12

Winner of Big 10 (if MSU wins out) or Bama or Miss State

Ole Miss and MSU aren't that good dudes. They're not both getting in. Hell I still think neither gets in. Quote me on that.

I also think Miami if they play D like they did yesterday and feed Duke can knock off FSU. Limit the mistakes Brad can make + hold FSU's pass attack (no run game.)

Could look like the Clemson game. Maybe? No? Ok.
Not sure if you're serious most of the time. Like the Miami comment but we all know what's done against VT (who has been trash since beating hOSU) isn't likely to be done vs FSU.  If 2 SEC teams finish with less than 2 losses they should both get in. 

The Big 10 West is the worst conference in the Power 5. 1 loss Nebraska isn't getting in unless everyone else has 2 or more losses.
The way things are going there may be a couple of 2 team losses in there. Most of the top teams still have a tough road, 'cept FSU.

Originally Posted by KingofNE  

I don't believe you should get in if you don't win your conference. therefore i think it wouldn't be right to have two SEC teams in there
.....UNLESS, you have Conference Champions with 2 losses and an SEC team that is a non-conference Champion but only has 2 losses.

I'd take a 2 loss non-conference Champion SEC team over a 2 loss Conference champion in the BIG 12, PAC12, ACC or Big10

Marshall doesn't belong in a 4 team playoff with a schedule like they have. I'd like to see an 8 team Playoff though, so the Underdogs do have a chance.
roll.gif
NT is crazy
A 1 loss conference champ Nebraska is getting into the playoff. Even if it's off name prestige alone.
*checks calender* Nope, it isn't 1998.
Since we're playing the homer card. If we go and win out and best fsu twice we should also get a spot in the playoff
laugh.gif
Yeah let's start campaigning now. You write letters to the first 6 on the committee and I'll do the other 6.

I got you but don't forget to leave Archie manning off the list tho he took a leave and wont be part of the committee.

hometownhero hometownhero I'm not quoting that giant wall of text :lol:

I'm not joking at all. Florida State can't run the football and their pass defense has been suspect. Miami has the talent to do to them the exact same things that Clemson and Oklahoma St did. Add in that it's a rivalry game, the home crowd will be hopping, and Golden will essentially know he can buy himself another 1-2 years with a win against them and it'll be their superbowl.

I'm dead serious when I say I think Miami could knock them off.

That is of course if you can keep the FSU receivers in front of you...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom