• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely respect Jimbo for sticking his neck on the line for his guys (although some of the interests are definitely selfish), but might end up being the sword that he falls on.

D1 guys selling drugs on campus ain't nothing new bruh :lol:

D1 guys selling drugs on campus ain't nothing new bruh :lol:

I never said it was.....

Guys in here just was sort of shook when I said I personally know players selling and using at some of the nations top programs on a everyday basis

moving along.......

This is sad I was just sitting with his whole family and Rashad Greene's fam at the Notre Dame game and we all was talking about how good he is getting each day :smh:

View media item 1236194

Last edited:
The funny **** about the hood kids in college, is when they pull capers they're entire mentality is hood. They don't realize that the white kids who just got "licked" while copping or selling drugs will call the police with no shame, unlike their hood victims lol
laugh.gif

so true....word to Sidney Lowe son (even though he was a fake hood *** *****)

Last edited:

D1 guys selling drugs on campus ain't nothing new bruh
laugh.gif
I never said it was.....

Guys in here just was sort of shook when I said I personally know players selling and using at some of the nations top programs on a everyday basis

moving along.......

This is sad I was just sitting with his whole family and Rashad Greene's fam at the Notre Dame game and we all was talking about how good he is getting each day
mean.gif
mean.gif
 ......crazy dudes do **** like this to women ....yikes

Last edited:

D1 guys selling drugs on campus ain't nothing new bruh
laugh.gif
See TCU and Texas A&M... and probably every other school 
roll.gif
And I can vouch for LSU Ole Miss Miss State and Auburn....some dudes don't know when they've made it.

On another note: I think the College Playoff rankings of the top 10 that'll be released tonight will mirror the AP poll. Will be too much **** if it doesn't. 

An open practice against ULM to see who starts against Auburn.

Kyle Allen sort of stinks too so I'll bet on Hill starting against Auburn.

An open practice against ULM to see who starts against Auburn.

Kyle Allen sort of stinks too so I'll bet on Hill starting against Auburn.
Kenny Hill was billed as duel threat, but he really isn't. He isn't a pocket sloth by any means and can scramble for yards, but he isn't really a threat in the run game. He just isn't accurate at all on any type of passes and he really struggles throwing the deep ball. 

When you watch Kyle Allen, you see how strong his arm is. It is night and day between the two in arm strength. I'm not going to really judge Allen on his poor play thus far cause he's really only played in garbage time without the 1's. If he shows anything at all, he's going to steal the starting job. 

Allen played almost the whole 4th quarter with the 1's against Alabama's 2 and still stunk. Plus they can't run or don't choose to run because they're not physical.

Idk what Sumlin's running up there but it isn't good. I wouldn't even sacrifice Kyler Murray behind this offense.

NSFW: It's Meltdown Time! Week Nine

457867702.0_standard_709.0.jpg

This week's edition of our shameless revelry in the misery of others.

Week Nine of the Meltdown features a couple of new entrants in Ole Miss and Texas Tech along with Meltdown stalwarts Texas and Michigan. Texas fans will simply never get used to losing on a regular basis to teams from Kansas. Michigan was drubbed again by its in-state rival and then found out after the game that some of the Wolverine players had driven a spear into the Spartan head on the field before the game. Apparently the belief is that this provided additional motivation for Sparty and, to make matters worse, head coach Brady Hoke says he had no clue that the spear incident even happened. Texas Tech gave up 82 (!) points to TCU, and Ole Miss saw its unbeaten streak come to an end in Baton Rouge as Bo Wallace threw away the final chance at a tie with an inexplicable interception that apparently went against his coach's orders. As always, the language in this post is absolutely horrifying. If you are offended by vulgarity read no further. You have been warned.

texasmad.0.0.gif

hedied.0.gif

koolkliff.0.gif

mirrorcoaches.0.gif

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2014/10/28/7077531/nsfw-its-meltdown-time-week-nine

according to Jerry Palm of CBSsports.com, projected CFB Playoff Top 25

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...irst-cfp-selection-committee-predicted-top-25

The College Football Playoff selection committee will be releasing its first ever rankings Tuesday evening, but why wait until then? In this space every Monday through the rest of the season, I will predict what those rankings will look like.

The criteria used by the committee will be records, strength of schedule, conference championships won (which would only apply the last week or two of the season), records against common opponents (without giving weight to margin of victory) and other factors like injuries.

This is a difficult process at best, made intentionally moreso by not giving the committee much useful data with which to work.

Here is this week's predicted top 25:

1. Mississippi State: Undefeated and with one of the top schedules so far by any measure.

2. Florida State: Also unbeaten with wins over Clemson and Notre Dame.

3. Auburn: The Tigers play the nation's toughest schedule and have only lost at (predicted) No. 1 Mississippi State.

4. Ole Miss: The Rebels have a tough schedule as well and beat No. 5 Alabama.

5. Alabama: Beat surprising West Virginia and the Tide's only loss is at No. 4 Ole Miss

6. Notre Dame: The Irish have been let down some by their schedule, but played No. 2 FSU tough in Tallahassee in their only loss.

7. Kansas State: Won at Oklahoma and lost only to No. 3 Auburn.

8. Arizona: Lost at home to USC, but won at No. 10 Oregon.

9. Georgia: Beat Clemson and has been playing well without stud RB Todd Gurley, but lost to South Carolina.

10. Oregon: Has struggled with injuries on its OL, but beat UCLA and Michigan State.

11. Michigan State: Looking like the class of the Big Ten, but has a relatively weak schedule and the loss at Oregon is a ceiling for them in the rankings.

12. Baylor: Played a wretched non-conference schedule, but beat TCU.

13. Arizona State: The Sun Devils' schedule is decent, but they lost at home to the best team they have played, UCLA. QB Taylor Kelly missed some time, but Mike Bercovici filled in well.

14. TCU: The Horned Frogs have been lighting up the scoreboard and have beaten Oklahoma. They even scored 58 when they lost to Baylor.

15. LSU: The Tigers are the highest rated two-loss team with wins over Ole Miss and Wisconsin and losses to two of the top 3 teams on this list.

16. Nebraska: The Cornhuskers schedule is uninspiring so far. Their best win is over Miami, but they nearly came back to beat Michigan State on the road.

17. Utah: Utah has played well, including a win at UCLA, since a head-scratching loss at home to 2-6 Washington State.

18. East Carolina: The Pirates are 2-0 vs middle-of-the-pack ACC teams and only lost at South Carolina.

19. Ohio State: The Buckeyes have rebounded from losing Braxton Miller and played well, but that loss to Virginia Tech looks worse every week.

20. Marshall: The Thundering Herd have a horrible schedule and no hope of improving it. They have only played one team that's above .500 (Middle Tennessee).

21. Oklahoma: The preseason Big 12 favorite won at West Virginia, but lost to TCU at Kansas State to fall out of the race.

22. West Virginia: The Mountaineers have tested themselves well and handed Baylor its only loss so far. Only Oklahoma and Alabama have defeated them.

23. UCLA: The Bruins have been a bit confounding, winning at Arizona State, but losing at home to Utah and Oregon.

24. Clemson: It's taken a good team to beat the Tigers (Georgia and Florida State), but they have yet to beat a good one themselves.

25. Wisconsin: The Badgers' schedule is OK, but their hopes fell apart when they lost at Northwestern.

Last edited:
Thanks. So he thinks its because of ESPN/SEC bias and because they don't stack up to last years team.

Meh, I was expecting worse. :lol:

Yeah it wasn't that bad. 

Pelini seems to have gotten the ball rolling on coaches talking about the SEC bias thing 
laugh.gif

Ole Miss top 4 after losing their last game?! 

CBS page deleted. 
nerd.gif

I'll wait til tonight to believe that.

By the time the clock hits all zeros in the Egg/Iron Bowl, all that may look different, except for Florida State being there. I don't see them losing. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom