2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

@WojYahooNBA: The Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and New York Knicks are among preferred destinations for Goran Dragic, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

:nerd: :nerd:

@ESPNSteinLine: If no trade materializes, Dragic would head to free agency seeking a four-year max from Lakers or Knicks that could reach $80 million range

@IanBegley: Per @ESPNSteinLine, if the #Knicks want Dragic they'll have to either pry him from PHO for THJ and a 2018 1st or pay him max money in July.

Last edited:
- We have NOTHING to trade. Unless PHX wants Bargs.....

- No one is trading a lot for a free agent that wants to go to LA or NY. I hope we don't trade for him, unless it included Bargs and Jose.

yeah you gotta wait it out til summer though. this season is done. no use in giving up what little we have left (draft picks mainly, etc) for him.

knicks aint got much to work with

I've been wanting Dragic on the Knicks for like 2 years now. I really hope nothing happens and that we can just sign him in the offseason. Him and Melo together is a problem

Last edited:
Jr and Iman would have been great trade bait for dragic.... At least we've gotten to see lance Thomas play the best ball of his career

80 is a lot. He's pretty damn good but I don't think he's worth it.

All I know, is Jeremy Lin better not end up on this ******* team next year or I'm done with the team.

Word y'all conveniently didn't see this?

That's what I'm saying.

Some of ya'll are so desperate for a name it's pathetic man. (This would be such an Isiah move btw)

Hell no, Dragic is not worth 80 million. PASS. Have some damn sense, even if you are thirsty :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom