2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Pass on Dragic for 80. Get Plume and see what we do in the draft.

Speaking of which, do we have any second rounders this year?

Thanasis is NBA ready, but should stay the rest of the year in the D-League, same as Early

A 29 year old Dragic isnt worth a Max or a 1st rounder. I would rather over pay a little for Brandon Knight, keep my 1st rounder, and still have money to get whomever.

Picking up Knight and Monroe (if they can get him fro DET) or Drummond in a trade would be a very successful offseason.

Last edited:
Time to trade HTTB for draft picks....we have to blow it up...sorry guys...I know buying out JRS wasn't a popular move but it must be done.

He was an MVP candidate and is clearly a top 10 PG. Every PG in front of him is getting 60 mill to the max. I'm sure Phil can convince him to take a slight paycut anyway.

He led that bum *** Suns team to more Ws total than Melo ever did here. We've been through this already, we're gonna have to overpay to get who we want.

What other borderline AS/all star PG do we have any chance at?

Last edited:
the thing i like about dragic is he can take over a game.  idk if hell get the 80 mill he's looking for but i think he could play very well with melo.  than melo wouldn't have as much ball handling responsibilities and can get his *** in the low post where he's best

He's the best PG thats actually available point blank. I swear if we overpay for Reggie Jackson you guys will be calling for his head by midway through the season.

Besides that there's no one in the draft so I have no idea what scrub PG we'll be in a Knick uniform next season.

He's the best PG thats actually available point blank. I swear if we overpay for Reggie Jackson you guys will be calling for his head by midway through the season.

Besides that there's no one in the draft so I have no idea what scrub PG we'll be in a Knick uniform next season.

There's that Knick mentality we know & love.

"He's the only one talented guy available this year, let's overpay him & complain about how much we're overpaying him in the future" :lol:

end of the day its not my money so i don't care :lol: but thats a little too pricy for him. but we are in win now mode so if that happens whatever, we better ******* win now.

Air Pope Air Pope

You do know that REALISTICALLY we're not getting rid of Melo anytime soon right? So what do you have planned for us after we strike out on every big FA and not land the #1 pick?

Double edged sword here.

Last edited:
He was an MVP candidate and is clearly a top 10 PG. Every PG in front of him is getting 60 mill to the max. I'm sure Phil can convince him to take a slight paycut anyway.

He led that bum *** Suns team to more Ws total than Melo ever did here. We've been through this already, we're gonna have to overpay to get who we want.

What other borderline AS/all star PG do we have any chance at?

So 80 mil for a dude that Never made the Playoffs? [emoji]9989[/emoji]

You guys are awesome 
laugh.gif

So 80 mil for a dude that Never made the Playoffs?

Please tell me again with what team was he suppose to make the playoffs with? He was a back up his first 4 season. 48 wins in the west last year with literally no 2nd option.

I dont think he's worth 80 mill either, but I say we get him now and work the #s later. 65-70 is more reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom