2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i was getting nervous that they were gonna **** around and win. i was watching the first half at buffalo wild wings and i was uncomfortable with us only being down 2 :lol: my gf was like wtf is wrong with you bhahaha

Last edited:

This dude's footwork is absurd. Shows a good handle when forced away from the rim too.

Nice array of hook shots and a nice mid-range shot. Sends shots back religiously.

Absurd shooting touch, gets to the rim, knows when and how to find teammates.

Whoever we get will be worth it.

watched some Mudiay videos last night...kid can play

great size & strength, can finish with both hands, can make every pass on the court, play defense when locked in. only thing is he struggles with perimeter sholting

im not that worried about russell or mudiay not being great shooters. i mean look at rondo, rubio, bledsoe, teague, etc. they arent great shooters either, but their impact on the floor is measured by much more than that. and once theyre in the league, theyll actually be able to devote time to working on their shot.

watched some Mudiay videos last night...kid can play

great size & strength, can finish with both hands, can make every pass on the court, play defense when locked in. only thing is he struggles with perimeter sholting

Mudiay is the real deal. Last fall, Okafor was my choice. Now, it's difficult. I'm just glad I don't have to choose in real life. All I care is that we get one of four promising players in Towns, Okafor, Mudiay and Russell. Just stay losing until end of the season.

havent watched mudiay play but saw his highlights on youtube and yep he can play... if we get the 3rd or 4th pick which is likely with our luck whos the better pg to pick up?

russell is the better shooter, mudiay might be the better athlete. not sure who is the better passer, but id lean russell.

Russell is definitely a better passer. Mudiay's got pretty good court vision. It shows a lot of promises. It seems he has a bad habit of making unnecessary flashy passes.

I know what you mean. 11 games left to go.

Mar. 25 Clippers 7:00
Mar. 27 Boston 7:30
Mar. 28 @ Chicago 8:00
Apr. 1 Brooklyn 7:30
Apr. 3 @ Washington 7:00
Apr. 5 Philadelphia 7:30
Apr. 8 Indiana 7:30
Apr. 10 Milwaukee 7:30
Apr. 11 @ Orlando 7:00
Apr. 13 @ Atlanta 7:30
Apr. 15 Detroit 8:00

Only three weeks left. Time flies.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. 11 games left to go.

Mar. 25 Clippers 7:00
Mar. 27 Boston 7:30
Mar. 28 @ Chicago 8:00
Apr. 1 Brooklyn 7:30
Apr. 3 @ Washington 7:00
Apr. 5 Philadelphia 7:30
Apr. 8 Indiana 7:30
Apr. 10 Milwaukee 7:30
Apr. 11 @ Orlando 7:00
Apr. 13 @ Atlanta 7:30
Apr. 15 Detroit 8:00

Only three weeks left. Time flies.

might pick up W's vs Philly & Orlando :smh:

I can see us winning 3 games max out of the schedule and thats still good enough to be worst in the league :lol:

That's fine if we go 1-10 or 2-9. We are 2.5 games ahead of Wolves for this league's worst team.

is russell coming out for sure ? we're getting all lathered up for dude and he might stay, or did I miss something ?

I watched the entirety of last nights game. We saw a glimpse of what Bargs is capable of doing if healthy. Gasol punked him a few times tho. :lol:

Word has it Phil really likes what he's seen from bargs wouldn't be surprised if he's on the roster next season for vet min

Rank Towns-Okafor-Russell in the order of which the Knicks are the likeliest to draft if they get the No. 1, not who you want or who you think they should draft.

how do you guys feel about al jefferson? he has a player option and charlotte looks like theyve plateaued. think theres a chance he'll decline his option for a longer deal? i think its more realistic to get jefferson than gasol.

a front court of melo, towns/okafor, and jefferson would be unreal

Rank Towns-Okafor-Russell in the order of which the Knicks are the likeliest to draft if they get the No. 1, not who you want or who you think they should draft.

Right now it's probably tough to say i think it'a Towns 1st then Okafor & Russell

But IMO Karl Towns & Emmanuel Mudiay should be 1 and 2 on Minnesota big board :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom