2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

At this point idc, as long as its top 3. Each player has their flaws, but I think their pros outweigh their cons.

Okafor - doesnt play defense, dominant offensively in the post
Russell - might have lots of off shooting nights, still gets teammates involved/great 3 pt shooter
Towns - foul trouble/cant stay on the floor, solid post game/great defense/good passer

agree 100% with all of this

I wish we had another pick. Kill two birds with one stone and snag us a good role player. I hope one of these teams come up off them extra picks.

Marbury the legend.

I still hate damntoni for how he ruined our franchise.

I hate Isaiah Thomas too for trading Keith van horn too.

This happened after Marbury's first CBA title. Beijing gave him a statue.
The former NBA All-Star averaged 33.4 points and 6.2 assists in the final series - including a 41-point performance in the fifth and deciding game - but wasn't named MVP. Foreign-born players aren't eligible to win either regular-season or postseason MVP awards in the CBA.

Looks like CBA changed its rules two years ago. Now a foreign player is allowed to win regular season and postseason MVP. Lester Hudson just got his second straight MVP this year.

Marbury the legend.

I still hate damntoni for how he ruined our franchise.

I hate Isaiah Thomas too for trading Keith van horn too.
Man you should hate Layden for trading Spree for Van Horn not Isiah for getting rid of his bum *** 
mean.gif

You should hate Isiah for a lot of other things 
laugh.gif

Steph... must be caking it selling Starburys over there 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I mean, have you guys seen Kahlil play defense in the tournament so far? He's been pretty solid.

Russell looked incredibly better than everybody he played against this tourney, too, except of his lackluster shooting night

Last edited:
i wouldn't be mad at all if we end up with Okafor. he can step in day 1 and average 15 a game

Sorry,I know this has nothing to do with the tread,I'm not a Knicks fan but I found this Patrick Ewing jersey that I had for over 20 years,it's in great condition and it's stitch,if any1 knows anything about jerseys please pm me

Back
Top Bottom