2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i can't imagine how focused, serious and nervous i'm gonna be if i hear "With the First Pick in the 2015 NBA Draft" :rofl:

Okafor getting blocked by a defender that stays on his feet.

Dude is super unathletic. Don't know how he's gonna perform on the next level.

Okafor getting blocked by a defender that stays on his feet.

Dude is super unathletic. Don't know how he's gonna perform on the next level.

Duncan is extremely unathletic. It's all about technique. Okafor did get clamped today though. Still think he's a stud.

gimme someone who's 19 years old with every post move in the book over a crazy athlete (WCS)

1. Towns
2. Okafor
3. Russell
4. Winslow
5. Mudiay

Dudes gonna look like Mike 'Antoni

In that first lottery he sat in for :rofl:

I really pray to God that doesn't happen though

WCS is gonna be really really good. His game will translate to the NBA faster than any of these other guys imo.

Dudes gonna look like Mike 'Antoni

In that first lottery he sat in for :rofl:

I really pray to God that doesn't happen though
dantoni.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
@PhilJackson11: This marks year 2 on/off this mess-Final Four in 13. Learned a lot thanks to those that follow. I will gear up when hunting season comes.

@PhilJackson11: We will rebuild a team that fits together, guys that want to compete and play the way bball gods approve.#groundup

WCS is gonna be really really good. His game will translate to the NBA faster than any of these other guys imo.

thats why i really like the idea of trading our 1st pick (if we get it) to phili for their pick and the pick they'll get from the lakers. again this is all hypothetical and the situation would be ideal, but IMO getting muddy/russell AND WCS instead of just okafor/KAT, would put us so much further in the rebuild process. i project WCS to be a deandre jordan/larry sanders type of player. he doesn't NEED to score, plays really good D, and is plenty athletic. thats all we really need out of our center TBH. and then we get our PG of the future in either muddy/russell.

Except there's no way that Philly would ever do that trade. No point in giving up another top 10 lotto pick, just to move up a few spots (unless they get the 4th pick and miss out on their prized possession). That's not to mention that LA most likely will keep their pick and that WCS' stock has been rising quickly over the past few weeks / months.

Last edited:
Except there's no way that Philly would ever do that trade. No point in giving up another top 10 lotto pick, just to move up a few spots (unless they get the 4th pick and miss out on their prized possession). That's not to mention that LA most likely will keep their pick and that WCS' stock has been rising quickly over the past few weeks / months.

Well see that's the thing. If they REALLY want okafor/KAT, they're gonna have to have the first or second pick. Actually, I'd even take the trade for their third or fourth pick plus either embiid/noel. I mean if they're gonna be drafting a big anyway, they don't need 3. Either way, so many good things can happen, as long as we get a top 4 pick. Hell, even if we get top 6 I think we're solid. The draft is deep and I think the first 8-10 picks will be day 1 starters.

don't u get the feeling watching Okafor more that he's "too soft for NYC" ?

like i said before, he'll be great elsewhere and we'll be second guessing ourselves forever but here, NYC, :smh:

soft duke, he soft ....
Soft nah he reminds me of Duncan with his demeanor. Believe the kid is from Chicago so he can't be that soft.

@PhilJackson11: This marks year 2 on/off this mess-Final Four in 13. Learned a lot thanks to those that follow. I will gear up when hunting season comes.

@PhilJackson11: We will rebuild a team that fits together, guys that want to compete and play the way bball gods approve.#groundup

In Phil we trust

Okafor's understanding of the game is much better than Curry's though. And Okafor has shown more fire that Curry could ever muster, that boy was always somewhat passive.

Back
Top Bottom