2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Okafor's understanding of the game is much better than Curry's though. And Okafor has shown more fire that Curry could ever muster, that boy was always somewhat passive.

i don't know man ... with social media now whoever we get is gonna have to have some fire cause he's gonna get poked every minute of the day ...

y'all see Okafor being able to deal with that here or Towns or Russell handling NYC better ?

which one u think won't be scared to walk through Harlem in the summer time alone and ask for directions to the nearest ATM :D

Bustello is strong today ....

mean.gif
@ Eddy Curry. Remember his male driver sued Curry for sexual harassment.
sick.gif
roll.gif
Forgot all about that.

Okafor's understanding of the game is much better than Curry's though. And Okafor has shown more fire that Curry could ever muster, that boy was always somewhat passive.

i don't know man ... with social media now whoever we get is gonna have to have some fire cause he's gonna get poked every minute of the day ...

y'all see Okafor being able to deal with that here or Towns or Russell handling NYC better ?

which one u think won't be scared to walk through Harlem in the summer time alone and ask for directions to the nearest ATM :D

Bustello is strong today ....
:lol: that's a crazy test. Towns would probably be the favorite there.

i'm praying for a Kentucky-Duke championship game

Towns vs Okafor, winner gets the privilege of playing for us :lol:

Last edited:
WCS is gonna be really really good. His game will translate to the NBA faster than any of these other guys imo.

He has no skill. Just pure athleticism. He's gonna be like a Tyson Chandler type.

Which i'd gladly use a top 5-7 pick on. Dude can literally guard all 5 positions plus has somewhat of a post game. Defense translates and his defense is NBA level already.

Last edited:
A big that can score in the post is ideal in the triangle.
If we get the first pick we're pretty much contrasting how bad is Towns offense compared to his good defense, and how bad is Okafors defense compared to his good offense...

It's also tougher to get a talented 7fter nowadays

Last edited:
guys, get it through your heads...

we're not getting Philly's picks

We're the knicks, we don't fleece teams, they fleece us.

and lets wait and see how the ping pong balls pan first.

and WCS isn't dropping that far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom