2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

not even mad if we lose... i just wanted them to beat the hawks so bad and didnt want them to be the worst in the league either

RIP to the most garbage season ever
laugh.gif

i was talking to a nike rep via chat to stock locate some shoes after we were done they said anymore questions? i said ya when is the knicks next game they told me today against the pistons... i didnt think they would know or care... i said ya i hope they lose even though im a fan just to get the pick... the rep was like ya thats why they sat melo out i couldnt help but :lol:

Last edited:
I was at the game tonight. Never seen anything like it with the free food and **** and 40% off deals.

Place was a ******* zoo in the hallways, people just ******* eating anything and everything that they could get their hands on 
laugh.gif

Also the half court shot was the most unreal/insane **** I have ever seen. Homie bricked the layup and air balled the FT so ******* badly (he was also rocking a fresh late 90s Houston jersey with the black on the side but besides the point).

Then he stepped up to half court, and I even said to my boy, "watch this ******* clown make this ****." He hoisted it up and banked it in for $10k. The place went ******* nuts. It was amazing.

I actually ran into the dude in the hall way later in the game and dapped him up.
laugh.gif

Anyway I copped 4 new hats, a fresh *** hoodie, 2 new long sleeve Ts, and a Melo authentic (been wanting to cop for awhile now). 

$40% off FTW 
pimp.gif

And now ill do you all a favor and cut 40% off my usual posts... Because I appreciate yall so much! 
happy.gif

Leave you with some closing thoughts...

Go Britney and Go Pacers. **** Katy Pery but most of all **** Brooklyn. 

Last edited:
They should have an event where you can watch the playoffs w/ your favorite knick player this season. They have nothing but time on their hands now.

i dont understand how mariah isnt winning :smh:

so who do you guys think will still be on the squad next season?

Back
Top Bottom