2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I would never give up on Melo. I remember I bought Melo's jersey in June last year. A worker told me that I should wait until Melo's jersey goes on sale after the free agency market because he didn't think Melo was going to re-sign with the Knicks. He even told me that he'd be happy if the Knicks didn't get Melo back. I told him that Melo may be one of the guys who go after money first, but he's still a heck of a player. To me, Melo has always been more than a scorer. He's too talented. Respectful players praise him. I really wish we didn't give up Mozgod to the Nuggets. What's done is done.

I am really nervous about NBA lottery selection. I want to get over the NBA lottery by now. :lol:

I feel bad for Amar'e and Chandler. :lol: @ Felton. He still hasn't changed. Always throws his arms up in the air after missing a lay-up. :smh:

thats the sad thing about felton. he was pretty good in charlotte. the city changes people man. look what happend to JR and shump. if youre not committed to basketball, it easy for players to get distracted in new york. melo might have stayed for the money and other ventures, but at the end of the day, hes still a top tier player.

he really was though. he averaged like 17 and 9 in his first go with the knicks. playing in denver and portland ruined him haha

don't know why the lottery is over a month after the last day of the season

the NHL has it like a week after

I watched the playoff game last nite and my first time seeing Shump and JR since the trade. I didn't see either of them doing anything different than they did in NY. Still role players....

I watched the playoff game last nite and my first time seeing Shump and JR since the trade. I didn't see either of them doing anything different than they did in NY. Still role players....

Pretty much but they playin wit the best player on plant at the moment so that also helps

I feel bad for Amar'e and Chandler. :lol: @ Felton. He still hasn't changed. Always throws his arms up in the air after missing a lay-up. :smh:

I agree about Mozgov but good for Tyson. Talking all that **** during the offseason After such a poor showing, now he's getting thrashed on a nightly basis. Let's not forget how he made Hibbert look like Shaq :smh:

Last edited:
Son said 31 yr old like stars aren't at their absolute best in the late 20s/early 30s. Lebron has been hurt for the past few seasons and I don't hear people talking that **** about him falling off. Melissa hasn't even fallen off and yall calling for it. Hasn't he actually gotten better?

Son said 31 yr old like stars aren't at their absolute best in the late 20s/early 30s. Lebron has been hurt for the past few seasons and I don't hear people talking that **** about him falling off. Melissa hasn't even fallen off and yall calling for it. Hasn't he actually gotten better?
Weren't you on NT in December?

Bron ain't the athlete he used to be but he's still playing at a high level. Melo has become a better shooter, doesn't go to the rim like he used too. He's had some of his better individual seasons here lately.

Weren't you on NT in December?
probably missed it amid the hairline jokes

remember when Tyson dunked the ball off his ******* head & cost us the 8 seed? :smh: :lol:

:rofl: Goaltends with his own head. :smh: That was embarrassing though.

I liked Chander in his first Knicks year. DOTY, but on All-Defensive 2nd Team. :lol:

Pretty much but they playin wit the best player on plant at the moment so that also helps
Exactly! Ridin coatails of Bronnie, Irving and Love. JRs best year in NY was when he came off the bench as an x factor and relied upon nite in nite out..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom