roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CRYING.

Last edited:
Been saying my man needs to be getting paid for this amount of work :lol:

Last edited:
You should apply for all the big news papers and for your resume just send them your post history :rofl:

idk man. i mean you could be spot on with your theory. i mean it may not necessarily be to the knicks, but maybe if they do win, bron will leave...again. idr him ever saying hes gonna finish out his career with cleveland and i can actually imagine him teaming up with melo. i mean they are best friends or whatever and hes already played with wade, so i can see it. i mean do i think its gonna happen? most likely not, but i woulnt put it outside the realm of possibility.

After talking to Rod Strickland for 15 minutes I've concluded, he's a good guy

idk man. i mean you could be spot on with your theory. i mean it may not necessarily be to the knicks, but maybe if they do win, bron will leave...again. idr him ever saying hes gonna finish out his career with cleveland and i can actually imagine him teaming up with melo. i mean they are best friends or whatever and hes already played with wade, so i can see it. i mean do i think its gonna happen? most likely not, but i woulnt put it outside the realm of possibility.
lebron will never leave cleveland again :lol:

GR8 isn't wrong though at all. Lebron wins this year in Cleveland he will find his way in New York before he retires. The confidence he will amass playing with these bums will GUARANTEE a title for him,Melo,other free agent, and #4 pick

Back
Top Bottom