2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

CoupeIt88 has shared some of the most annoying opinions in this thread for years now. I don't pay it no mind tho. It's just the Internet :lol:

Almost have to respect Coupelt88's troll game.

I mean I dont at all, so I wont address anything that he said despite my inner urge to type up an 8 page rant (I know, maybe Im growing up) but definitely entertaining to read through all that.

Best part for me to read was him pulling arguments out his *** like "this season was the last straw" when I vividly remember dude hating literally everything Melo back during the NBA lockout :lol:

"Suck my whole ****" :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
The Knicks have opened at 80-1 odds to win the 2016 NBA Finals, according to odds posted by the Las Vegas SuperBook (June 15).

Daily News reported 500-1 this morning. Big difference 
laugh.gif

Porzingis is such a Knicks pick :smh:

I DO NOT WANT THIS KID AT ALL. WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER FOREIGN BUST.

If a player struggle to finish, then I do not want him to play for the Knicks.

Iman :x He gave me headache when he can't finish.

I am done with the knicks if they draft that european... its obvious who to pick and who we need because most likely okafor and towns will be gone already

Literally all I think about when his name is brought up
mean.gif
Lol you guys can pick apart any ******* prospect. You really want to start nit picking everything about everybody?

Russell's "ability to finish in traffic" worries yall more than Okafor's porous defense or Mudiay's jumper? Really?

None of these dudes are perfect, we could just go by what we know and see. Russell (or Towns) is my personal favorite prospect in the entire draft, especially for the Knicks. I would be upset if we ended up with Okafor. At the same time I 1000% acknowledge the fact that Russell could be a bust and Okafor could be a stud.

You could say that about anybody really. Its the beauty of the draft process and why I love it. Its imperfections and unpredictability. No matter how hard we try to over analyze and nit pick every little thing about these prospects and their game (we do), there are just sooooo many factors that contribute to an individual prospect's success that makes this process truly impossible to predict. It is an imperfect model in every sense of the word, but at the same time it is all that we have to go by. So go by it, but also respect it, and acknowledge the unpredictability of it all. 

And these various factors include a lot of things that these kids cant even control. Like the fit of a team for their game/style of play, and how they will adjust to the NBA personally and become a true "professional." Something that they have no ******* way of knowing yet because they havent experienced it for themselves.

But from my perspective, Russell seems to be the total package for the Knicks. He fills our biggest need (as you know I am #TeamFranchisePG over #TeamFranchiseCenter for the Knicks and Melo all day, although we do need both), is a great fit for the team and the triangle, has a great all-around game that should translate very well to the modern NBA, and he seems to be a stand up/ selfless kid who is also great competitor and lives for the big moment. Going only off what I know, sign me the **** up.

#Loading...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom