2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Hearing the Rockets 18 is available. Would love us to find a way to get it then package it with Hardaway Jr. to get Big Frank.

The Draft is three hours away.

It's really coming soon. Time flies
laugh.gif
itshappening.gif

If it's for Bledsoe and 13, would it be that bad?

Especially if Lyles and WCS are sitting there?

Bledsoe is under contract through 2019 on what will become a reasonable deal under the new cap. He played in 81 games last year. Only 25.

I love Lyles and like WCS.

I guess I'm just basing this off of a potential Bledsoe + 13 swap - but if that's it? Yeah, I'm okay with that. Anything else, who knows.

Of course this is only working off the basis that D'Angelo Russell is long gone. Because I'd move Melo to get the 2nd or 3rd pick.
tongue.gif
Damn man, just agreed with everything you said. must be a first... Well everything up until the last sentence 
laugh.gif

I refuse to believe Phil will pass on Mudiay for ******* Frank ******* Kaminsky. I'll lose it. This isn't rocket science. There's no need to trade the pick!

Stay put and pick the uber athletic young PG oozing with all star potential whose favorite player growing up was Derek ******* Fisher for God's sake and let him learn under him and be a star in this league.

**** it's not that hard!! Let's cultivate some talent for once my god
Love everything about this post. Keep the ******* emotion coming!! 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And I agree. I love Zinger but **** ******* Frank ******* Kaminsky. NOT the answer.

Any chance for us to buy a late first round pick? Just like we did with Toney Douglas

dont know much about the draft.
but im liking either Mudiay or Russell. need someone thats hungry too.

no Euros please.
#InPhilWeTrust

Aldridge leaving for sure now.looks like lakers Spurs or mavs are his landing spots . :lol: Knicks nowhere near the list .

Last edited:
Honestly didnt even want LA anyway. Too old and not a good enough fit next to Melo to offer the max to IMO.

Would be like a less injured version of having Melo and Amare both on the max. Even if STAT remained healthy, their ceiling was not very high.

Although LA is a better shooter and defender than Amare, which makes it a slightly better fit, but still not enough for him to be given the max IMO. If we are using the cap space to find a "win now" compliment for Melo, as opposed to a longer term kind of option, I would at least like for him to be an ideal pair with Melo like Marc Gasol.

I would rather pocket the $ than use it on a star who doesnt give this team a championship level ceiling.

IMO Aldridge would likely not fit great with Melo within the next couple of seasons if we signed him, they would underachieve, and then become a guy who's salary we are looking to dump on somebody 3 years down the road. I'll take the pass.

Last edited:
Honestly didnt even want LA anyway. Too old and not a good enough fit next to Melo to offer the max to IMO.

Would be like a less injured version of having Melo and Amare both on the max. Even if STAT remained healthy, their ceiling was not very high.

Although LA is a better shooter and defender than Amare, which makes it a slightly better fit, but still not enough for him to be given the max IMO. If we are using the cap space to find a "win now" compliment for Melo, as opposed to a longer term kind of option, I would at least like for him to be an ideal pair with Melo like Marc Gasol.

I would rather pocket the $ than use it on a star who doesnt give this team a championship level ceiling.

No LA = better shot at a Monroe/Green/Carroll scenario

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard · 48m48 minutes ago
Sources: Knicks currently leaning toward Mudiay if they stay at No. 4, Kaminsky if they move down

Here we go.

Mudiay :nthat:

Looks like Phil's three guys are D'Angelo Russell, Mudiay and Kaminsky

Back
Top Bottom