2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

In Kristaps I trust

Can you make me a Zinger pic also? Lol

Think all these dudes who are mad at the Zinger pick are subconsciously pissed off because Melo just got one step further to being dealt away. That has to be it. All this faith that Mudiay was going to bring us a chip with Melo overnight was just :lol:
Bruh I stole this from the NBA Draft thread (shoutout to whoever made it btw) :lol:

Thats how you mother ******* draft Phillip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JG gonna bully in the triangle point spot :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm is one of the few guys in this thread right now that is making sense.

Phil goofed big time, we had so many guys on the board that could've had an immediate impact how do you draft somebody who MIGHT be a stud in a few years. Have you guys seen pictures of this guy? He is SEVERELY underweight right now that boy better hit the gym or roid up this summer.

Very disappointed and pretty much have lost faith in Phil and my chances at seeing a chip in my lifetime... :smh:

I guess I'm one of the few who like Timmy. Still think he could improve and had promise unlike some guys that are trash like shump

I just don't see this amazing Zinger appeal. Been watching videos since we drafted him. He's fluid sure, but he looks a step too slow and not explosive. Really curious and potentially worried how this translates in the NBA and once he adds weight.

Back
Top Bottom