2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Seems like Zinger and Muddy REALLY wanted to be a knick. We only had room to gamble one one guy and we went with the the bet that could cash out the highest. In Phil I trust.

None of this would have happened if Philly stopped hoarding big men

Seems like Zinger and Muddy REALLY wanted to be a knick. We only had room to gamble one one guy and we went with the the bet that could cash out the highest. In Phil I trust.

None of this would have happened if Philly stopped hoarding big men

I'm convinced they want a starting 5 of centers.

Phil Jackson evidently has no regard for the long-time suffering of NYers, nor @carmeloanthony for that matter. Melo's been used. PLAYED!!!
— Stephen A Smith (@stephenasmith) June 26, 2015
How in the name of decency do you spend the 4th pick on someone who may be a star in 5 years for NEW YORK CITY when Dolan is your owner and
and there are players like Winslow and Mudiay who can do things for you right now? Clearly, he thinks he's earned our trust as an exec.

In Kristaps I trust

Can you make me a Zinger pic also? Lol

Think all these dudes who are mad at the Zinger pick are subconsciously pissed off because Melo just got one step further to being dealt away. That has to be it. All this faith that Mudiay was going to bring us a chip with Melo overnight was just :lol:

Phil Jackson evidently has no regard for the long-time suffering of NYers, nor @carmeloanthony for that matter. Melo's been used. PLAYED!!!
How in the name of decency do you spend the 4th pick on someone who may be a star in 5 years for NEW YORK CITY when Dolan is your owner and
and there are players like Winslow and Mudiay who can do things for you right now? Clearly, he thinks he's earned our trust as an exec.
first and last time i agree with stephen i love cheese doodles a smith

Back
Top Bottom