2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Only thing mudiay will be doing next season is building brick houses

If we can get one more pick, we will be set for free agency

Mudiay is gonna be a star, Period. If he isn't feel free to remind me over and over again. But you won't be able to. I'm confident in that fact :lol:

I am disappointed as a result. But I feel much better getting Jerian Grant and getting rid of THJR, I love this move.

I won't be happy tho until we end up with another star. I need Jimmy Butler here ASAP.

As for our 4th pick, I won't call him by his name until he shows me something. I refuse to be fooled by another Euro big. I Iike his attitude but he gotta show me somethin first!

Last edited:
I swear to Christ, the pick went in and luckily the restaurant had it on and I swear I didn't eat. Didn't want dinner;, no pics, nothing :stoneface:

Yo phil is a moron, I ******* hate dude ... HATE ... im lost, hurtin bad ....

I'm ok with the big euro. He might not be an immediate star like some of u guys want. But if Phil knows talent which we all know he does. Then we have to be patient. We all know were not a championship team out the gates. I am excited about grant. He's a big time player at 6"5 for the pg position. He can play the 1 and the 2. We know we have Monroe in our grasp. If we can get Danny green and another center. Well be on the train for better days. Dudes have to understand, you can't just have a championship team. The Stars have to align or you just have to suck a lot of **** like lebron.

Last edited:
Tim had one good season and one bad season and has skills not sure why we don't develop players..... I would've at least kept him so maybe he could've improved his value.... whatever though this night will be remembered by this #4 pick anyway.... :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom