2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I'm souped about the pick. This guy tall AF, and we need the sz, pawse. Hopefully he turns out ok no one knows. Anthony to incorporate him to start N to play like them SYR days. Just like Phil said " He's got the equipment to do it "......pawse, but still we gotta see how he does in the front court.

DEUCES Hardaway.

I don't know who we just got now tho

Tim hardaway is a shooter. Not even elite at that. He's awful on defense. He's not helping us in our current situation. Phils trying to change the way the Knicks play basketball. The dudes on our team the past couple of years are here to play and enjoy NYC not play basketball. I want to see competitive basketball b. From what I see, that's what phils trying to accomplish. This free agency will be the real test. Be patient my fellow knickas.

Might as well make two Knicks Thread - one for team Zinger & Rebuilding - the other for those who thought Mudiay was going to lead us to the promise land with Melo (delusional ones).

:lol:

Last edited:
Do you think the Lakers sent Phil on secret undercover mission to infiltrate the Knicks and set us back even further to make the Lakers the most valuable franchise in the NBA again?

Amazing to me how some of yall bring up WCS as a player we should have selected over Porzingis. You keep bringing up that Jerian has a third of Mudiay's potential. Well, WCS has a third of Zinger's potential and his desire for the game is more than questionable. If he was Euro, yall wouldnt want to touch him with a 100 foot pole.

Yet, Porzingis says and does everything right and HE is the one who's work ethic is questioned. Stereotypes, man. Its 2015. Unreal. :smh:

Grant was the exclamation point on top of this draft for me. I said from the start that the only thing that worried me about Zinger was leaving tonight with no PG.

In Grant you get a similar (to Mudiay) 6'6 PG who is perfect for the triangle. He is more NBA ready than Mudiay and is a much better shooter. He is also a better defender. Mudiay's D is all about potential right now. Grant is a certified pest. Very Ron Harper like, and Phil coached his uncle Horace.

All about building a foundation. Now you go out and sign a 2 guard like Danny Green and a 4 like West to get yourself some battle tested vets who fit what we are building to add to this young core.

Give me this lineup for next year:

PG: Grant
SG: Danny Green
SF: Melo
PF: David West
C: Zinger

And that right there is a solid as **** foundation. You found your franchise PG and franchise big in 1 ******* night. A team that fits the triangle and makes ******* sense together.

A team that IMO can make the playoffs in the East year 1, if Zinger is as good as I think he can be, with immense room to grow from there through player development and more cap space to use next summer.

Cleaning house baby. And no need to overspend on Rondo/Dragic now.

Mudiay was not getting us all of that. He is a slightly worse prospect than Zinger is and unfortunately for Mudiay, there was no Jerian-Grant-like center to trade Hardaway Jr. for. PG was deep in this draft class and 2 guard is deep in Free Agency. Phil did it right.

First time in my life I feel truly good about a Knicks draft night. There has always been some element of dissapointment but I feel really good about what Phil did. He stuck to his guns and got us the best prospects available in the process.

Keep on hating yall... Dude cant ******* help where he was born.

In Phil I trust :pimp:

Last edited:
Do you think the Lakers sent Phil on secret undercover mission to infiltrate the Knicks and set us back even further to make the Lakers the most valuable franchise in the NBA again?

Was definitely thinking this :lol:

And

Again why would Danny Green leave a well run, world class, championship organization to come to the Knicks?

Last edited:
Can't help but wonder if Kevin Looney falls to the 2nd round if Phil calls someone up to buy a pick. I know it was reported he was really high on him if we traded down from #4

doubt we'll make any more moves tonight.

now its time to get a 2 guard and a couple of bigs.

and please no 1 way players. sick of that ish

Back
Top Bottom