2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i wanna know what makes mudiay nba ready?
explosive off the dribble, can penetrate with the best of them, very good court vision, potential to become a very good defender, solid rebounder for a 1, pro body. only knock on him is shooting and his shot isn't really that bad.

We gave up two future second rounders for this Guillermo Hernangomez guy
:lol: :smh:

He does not want to be a Knick. He wants to be the highest pick he could be. He knew he wasn't beating Okafor, Towns or Russell. So that leaves 4. If the Hornets were at the 4th pick, he would have said his dream was to be a Hornet. More money more money more money. He also said he would love to a Sixer and a Magic. So yeah, all players say **** they don't mean.

And when in the **** did we trade for this kid from Spain? He's not even coming over here, why the **** did we take him? Phil trolling. Salute to him trolling. He's doing a great job, cheers to another 10 years of dog ****.

Suppose you got that right about money thing.

Oh well, I am still going to welcome Porzingis anyway. I just pray Phil doesn't troll us. If Phil betrays us and moves back to LA, Adam Silver better give us the Cleveland treatment (3 no. 1 picks). :lol:

Last edited:
We gave up two future second rounders for this Guillermo Hernangomez guy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For a foreign big that won't be here for a year or possibly two years.

I think I figured it out. Phil is trying to out Philly the Sixers at their own game. I get it now :smokin

Dam ya some negative guys. Team is building for the future not to win this coming season. Gonna reserve my judgment for now but I like what they did today. We got that win now NY mentality that has not worked for us in the past so we gotta let it go.

Last edited:
Dam ya some negative guys. Team is building for the future not to win this coming season. Gonna reserve my judgment for now but I like what they did today. We got that win now NY mentality we gotta let go.
team has no first rounder next year and melo is 31. pretty easy to see why people feel the need to win now.

At least Zinger can speak English well :lol:

I don't agree with the pick, but we'll see how this pans out. PJ is Hell bent on this triangle offense and might've drafted Zinger because of the fit. But how can you take on a project when our best player doesn't have 2-3 years to wait?

The only thing that can salvage this season now is free agent signings this offseason.

At least Zinger can speak English well :lol:

I don't agree with the pick, but we'll see how this pans out. PJ is Hell bent on this triangle offense and might've drafted Zinger because of the fit. But how can you take on a project when our best player doesn't have 2-3 years to wait?

The only thing that can salvage this season now is free agent signings this offseason.
can't wait to overpay wes matthews and someone else.

indifferent.gif

I'm in shock this thread is basically 50/50 on this pick how is this possible? Winslow went 10th we could've drafted down got Ty Lawson and still got a quality potential future stud how are people defending this pick?????

no one is saying contender but drafting an actual nba ready player and making smart signings in free agency makes u a top 6 team in the east and with how lousy it is anything is possible.
Those smart signings aren't guaranteed and to be honest I'd rather wait until next summers class anyways and save the money.

No game changing free agent would have been inclined to sign with us this summer either because of Mudiay, like that'd make a difference, they'll sign here regardless because of Melo and the money.

But still, if everything you wanted to happen did, we'd be a team around the 6th spot and bounced in the first round- now that my friend is purgatory. The worst kind.

I don't know if this has posted or not.

Jared Zwerling [emoji]10004[/emoji]@JaredZwerling
League source: David West is "very likely" to sign with the Knicks come FA. "He knew that before he chose not to opt in" with the Pacers.
7:33 PM - 25 Jun 2015

Because people are now watching his highlights. They're his highlights. Watch something other than his highlights and you'll see him get dominated. All busts and average players look great in their highlights. Kid looks like an overgrown 12 year old out there. I look forward to watching this guy try to guard DeMarcus Cousins, Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan and Andre Drummond.

I don't know if this has posted or not.

Jared Zwerling [emoji]10004[/emoji]@JaredZwerling
League source: David West is "very likely" to sign with the Knicks come FA. "He knew that before he chose not to opt in" with the Pacers.
7:33 PM - 25 Jun 2015
he opted out of $12M right? 

hope he signs for nothing close to that 

Back
Top Bottom