2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

really gunna hold injuries against Gallo? :lol:

I am actually worried about Porzingis longevity though. Real talk, dude could wear out his joints and stuff attempting to put on muscle. His frame looks like it isn't built for that and he should just be allowed to grow more naturally. I hope they just work on his core and athletic/functional strength and conditioning as opposed to trying to force him to be a body builder that his frame isn't made for. I'd rather see him be super light+agile on his feet and very springy.

PorSpringis
Why not, people in here hold injuries against everyone else. Like for example, STAT, Chandler, and any other Knick in history.

You can't say that someone with no prior history of injuries, or any signs that could indicate toward future injury proneness was a bad draft pick because he had injuries.

That's like saying if Patrick Ewing had a freak injury and tore his Achilles in his second year, the Knicks made a mistake by picking him.

Why the hell should we tank with a pick that we stupidly traded away unprotected

Last edited:
So did Phil. Now we're stuck with bargs and anorexic bargs
I must admit. This made me 
roll.gif

And yall keep forgetting that Gallo is still young. He came on at the end of the season this year post injury and I think he has a big year next season.

Regardless I dont think he was a bad pick, but its not like injuries have made him a bust either.

Why will Carmelo be shut down by February? He's not injury prone. He hasn't had any crazy health issues. He had a knee issue year before last that they didn't fix for some dumb reason.

I'm so tired of hearing on the radio how good this Porz guy's attitude is. I love how he reacted, I love what he said. What in the hell was he gonna say? Knick fans are mean to me, I want to play somewhere else?

Last edited:
Soooooo lets just go over all the lottery picks that were American and absolute busts. Very very few picks are guarantees. You just never know.

Why will Carmelo be shut down by Friday? He's not injury prone. He hasn't had any crazy health issues. He had a knee issue year before last that they didn't fix for some dumb reason.

I'm so tired of hearing on the radio how good this Porz guy's attitude is. I love how he reacted, I love what he said. What in the hell was he gonna say? Knick fans are mean to me, I want to play somewhere else?
Feb not Fri 

Gilbert arenas, Rashard Lewis and Manu Ginobli had more serviceable careers than Greg Oden and one was the 1st pick and the others were 2nd rounders. Like I said you never know.

Dude is so damn long (pause) and moves so slow.
I guess i just been spoiled by watching KD move around so damn quick so his height.

Here's some disconcerting thoughts since I'm bored:

If Zinger is such a great potential prospect, why did Hinkie, who is notorious for going best player available, best upside possible, why did he pick Okafor instead?
Because he thought Okafor had the best potential? 

That's not a knock on Porzingis that someone valued another player ahead of him.

If Zinger is such a great potential prospect, why did Hinkie, who is notorious for going best player available, best upside possible, why did he pick Okafor instead?

That's not a knock on Porzingis that someone valued another player ahead of him.

Why did Mudiay fall to 7th then?

And just think by the Time Melos contract is up Towns and Wiggins will be forcing their way out of Minnesota.

Because the Magic have a point guard and need a scorer (picking on need) because the Kings wanted to make Boogie happy and are picking on need (they're trading for Lawson). Not that hard to see...

Why was Steph picked 7th? Why was Darko picked 2nd? Why was Bowie picked 2nd???

GM's don't make mistakes??

I have a feeling a lot of teams are going to be upset they let Mudiay and Winslow fall so low....

Last edited:
mudiay was so nba ready teams didnt need him - JRS
The magic just drafted a point guard they're not creating a ******* logjam. The Kings are trading for a damn point guard. Use your ******* head to see things from their perspectives. They're filling holes they can't fill otherwise. You dudes are annoying as ****.

Back
Top Bottom