2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Here's some disconcerting thoughts since I'm bored:

If Zinger is such a great potential prospect, why did Hinkie, who is notorious for going best player available, best upside possible, why did he pick Okafor instead?
Because he thought Okafor had the best potential? 

That's not a knock on Porzingis that someone valued another player ahead of him.

Why did Mudiay fall to 7th then?
Because the Magic have a point guard and need a scorer (picking on need) because the Kings wanted to make Boogie happy and are picking on need (they're trading for Lawson). Not that hard to see...

So WCS is what would make Cousins happy? Really? & if they really thought this kid was great, why would they pay the money to get Lawson when they have a cheap Point Gawd(alledgedly) right in their palms in the draft?

Why was Steph picked 7th? Why was Darko picked 2nd? Why was Bowie picked 2nd???

GM's don't make mistakes??

I have a feeling a lot of teams are going to be upset they let Mudiay and Winslow fall so low....

But I'm using HIS logic. That's why I asked that. He claimed it was a knock on Kristaps b/c Okafor got picked ahead of him.

If Zinger is such a great potential prospect, why did Hinkie, who is notorious for going best player available, best upside possible, why did he pick Okafor instead?

That's not a knock on Porzingis that someone valued another player ahead of him.

Because the Magic have a point guard and need a scorer (picking on need) because the Kings wanted to make Boogie happy and are picking on need (they're trading for Lawson). Not that hard to see...

So WCS is what would make Cousins happy? Really? & if they really thought this kid was great, why would they pay the money to get Lawson when they have a cheap Point Gawd(alledgedly) right in their palms in the draft?
Because Boogie has been asking for a run protector for two years and they can't get one anywhere else?

Too many ****** think w/ their hearts & not their brains. I was mad at first, but then I started thinking w/ my brain & felt better instantly.

The magic just drafted a point guard they're not creating a ******* logjam. The Kings are trading for a damn point guard. Use your ******* head to see things from their perspectives. They're filling holes they can't fill otherwise. You dudes are annoying as ****.

sixers had 2 young big men already and still chose another one over the "nba ready pg" they desperately needed after trading mcw
Hinkie is hedging Embiid turning into Oden.

Idk why this is hard for talk to see.

Because Boogie has been asking for a run protector for two years and they can't get one anywhere else?

So why not a proven rim protector of they have a Point Gawd(alledgedly) in their palms for cheap?

Feel free to use more questions marks :lol:

So why not a proven rim protector of they have a Point Gawd(alledgedly) in their palms for cheap?

Where are you getting a proven rim protector?

Where are you getting a proven rim protector?

Deandre Jordan perhaps. You can find a rim protector easier than a great(alledgedly) point guard.

At the end of the day, crying about the pick won't change anything. Your desired pick ain't walkin through that door.

im over it man, nothin' we can do now. lets just see how it plays out. sucks that he's a few years away.. since we've been playing the waiting game for what seems like forever now, but ****.. what else can we do? i wanted Mudiay, but there's no guarantee he'll be a stud, there's never a guarantee unless it's a once in a generation type player. Melo can bounce if he so desires and we need to rebuild the right way, the half assed approach hasn't worked for us.

im over it man, nothin' we can do now. lets just see how it plays out. sucks that he's a few years away.. since we've been playing the waiting game for what seems like forever now, but ****.. what else can we do? i wanted Mudiay, but there's no guarantee he'll be a stud, there's never a guarantee unless it's a once in a generation type player. Melo can bounce if he so desires and we need to rebuild the right way, the half assed approach hasn't worked for us.

Feel free to use more questions marks
laugh.gif
Because if they did than they wouldnt be the ******* Kings 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom