2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Man if you would have told me in 2008 that the Knicks would get Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire and have the worst record in the NBA 7 years later, I would have spit water in your face 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

July 1st we can meet & make handshake agreements with players

July 10th they could put pen to paper & become members of the 2nd most incompetent team in the NBA :smokin

July 1st we can meet & make handshake agreements with players

July 10th they could put pen to paper & become members of the 2nd most incompetent team in the NBA
smokin.gif
So what you're saying is beginning on July 1st my Twitter and notifications are gonna be rocking? I can't wait

idk bro i think we're the most incompetent team
There is no way that anybody in this world can convince me that the Knicks are more incompetent than BK is right now.

I mean they got Billy King running the show first and foremost and he still somehow hasnt lost his job. Jason Kidd ditching them, max deals out to Deron and JJ, and no draft picks for the rest of the ******* century because they decided to trade for 40 year old KG 
laugh.gif

I must say it has been a beautiful thing watching that **** franchise self destruct across the river. If there has been one silver lining to everything that has happened to us, it is that. Idk how I would be able to live with the Knicks being this bad if the Swamprats were good.

Last edited:
I **** beautiful women every time I feel bad about the Knicks. It helps a LOT!
hook me up with that service

It's something you have to be invited into. There's an extensive vetting process.

Women are incredible though--Very cultured, intelligent, well read and spoken. Obviously they're also incredibly beautiful. Nice variety of ethnicities as well.
Sponsor me pause

It's not that simple or straightforward. There's a certain "culture" that's being preserved and maintained. Most members are middle-aged professional men. I didn't know about this until recently and was approached by members of this other social club I'm involved in.

It's not that simple or straightforward. There's a certain "culture" that's being preserved and maintained. Most members are middle-aged professional men. I didn't know about this until recently and was approached by members of this other social club I'm involved in.
Does this "social club" have anything to do with you avy?.... 
nerd.gif

Does this "social club" have anything to do with you avy?.... :nerd:

No, my avy is just something I have up because I'm a member of a Masonic lodge. The "social club" I was referring to was something else.

Funny enough, some guys in my lodge are members of the social club I'm apart of too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom