2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

**** it we need to sign draymond green if he doesnt wanna stay with GSW. him and melo would be a nice interchangeable SF/PF combo.

**** it we need to sign draymond green if he doesnt wanna stay with GSW. him and melo would be a nice interchangeable SF/PF combo.
Agreed 100%... But I still think Dubs will match whatever comes his way. Think they are just letting the market determine his value. Sort of what we did with Lin. Except Lin ******* sucked. But then we ended up losing Lin, so you never know. Might as well take a swing 
laugh.gif

Plus no team on the free agency market can offer him the 5 year max (at least I dont think), so it is actually a smart strategy for them if he was asking them for the max. They hold all the power.

Last edited:
@NYPost_Berman: #Knicks have reached out to their former SG Landry Fields. Interesting story for Landry as he's practicing shooting lefty this offseason.

:rofl: :stoneface: :rofl: :stoneface:
What's wrong with offering Fields a job if we need a new water boy?

Last edited:
Dawg no lie I startin to get tight these foolish names being brought up
mad.gif
I thought the Landry Fields tweet i saw on my timeline was going to end in a joke.

I gotta go burn off some steam for a few hour. Not gonna look at my phone for another two hours. Gonna watch some baseball or some ish. Stressful being trash

Meeting with Afflalo set for tomorrow

No.
@NYPost_Berman: LaMarcus should like Knicks spiel. Reportedly Aldridge thought Lakers presentation was too little about basketball. Phil promised it will be all ball

this is encouraging...do it Phil!
False hope.

If you're LMA you really picking the Knicks over SAS? Either Phil's a straight up hypnotist or I'd question why LMA is really coming to NY.

If any of yall would prefer Greg Monroe to Draymond, I just dont know what to tell you.

Draymond is EXACTLY the kind of player we need next to Melo and Zinger.

It would help if he was a little bigger, but we need defense first from that spot first and foremost. Offense should be secondary. And it helps that he is a combo forward so him and Melo would be able to mix and match based on matchups and also so we could push the tempo offensively. He is also a terrific passing forward.

I wouldnt mind overpaying him at all if that is what it took. Especially in this market. Dray is the kind of player who would thrive on this team and in this city for years to come. One less need going forward.

I think he has high bust potential if he landed in the wrong spot. But I dont think he would do so in NY, in the triangle, alongside Melo.

Much higher ceiling with him than Monroe. But I dont think there is any chance we get him. So **** it on to Greg.

Last edited:
i feel like Dray is a product of the GS system
I agree. But I also think that he could be a product of our system as well.

He is an extremely good triangle fit, Melo fit, and NYC fit IMO. I like that a lot.

We dont have the winning culture here yet, but I think he would be a guy who would help out that process, not hinder it. Sometimes when you are part of a winning culture you are able to carry over aspects of it with you. Even if you were a "product of the system."

I would view signing Dray very similarly to when we signed Tyson. I would welcome it with open arms.

dude can also play btw and defend with the best of them. He is definitely partially "product of the system." No doubt. But you dont barely lose DPOY without game.

Give me Dray, the A+ defender / product of a winning system, over Monroe, a D- defender / product of a losing system (who also delegates Melo to the 3 full-time), any day of the week on this team.

Last edited:
If any of yall would prefer Greg Monroe to Draymond, I just dont know what to tell you.
It's not preference.

I do not want Draymond Green on the NY Knicks. I'd still be slightly annoyed if we got him for the vet min.

If you told me it's either Robin Lopez or Green I'm picking Lopez.

I've seen his game and I'm not buying at all that talk that he'd fit great her. **** him

Dog, if we bring Lin and Fields back....I won't watch a Knicks game this year. If they sign 2-3 year deals, then I won't watch the Knicks for that long. **** this ****. Those players are ******* garbage. I'm not watching it. Wasted a 4th pick, not signing dog ****. I would rather call up Allen Iverson and Tracy McGrady.

Did I just read that Fields is starting to switch to left?!?!?! Son, we are the worst and biggest ******* joke in the league. I can't believe this ****.

Last edited:
at least draymond plays with effort though. you cant deny that. thats really what we need, players that will play hard. not jr, shump, etc.

apparently the knicks are now interested in derrick williams.....who the **** arent they "interested" in?!

apparently the knicks are now interested in derrick williams.....who the **** arent they "interested" in?!
i really think someone's just putting out this noise to make the knicks look bad.

like someone got a vendetta against them so they put out this ridiculous stuff to make them look even more ridiculous

i refuse to believe any of these snippets are real

i really think someone's just putting out this noise to make the knicks look bad.
like someone got a vendetta against them so they put out this ridiculous stuff to make them look even more ridiculous
i refuse to believe any of these snippets are real

This is what I'm thinking. A team can't be this bad or stupid....can they? Even Isaiah wouldn't **** with these players. I think people are just trolling trying to make the Knicks look worse than they already do.

Just give me a defensive C (Lopez, Deandre) and a SG (Wes, Afflalo, Marco) and i'll be more than satisifed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom