2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

at least draymond plays with effort though. you cant deny that. thats really what we need, players that will play hard. not jr, shump, etc.
Plenty other players, specifically FAs that play with effort.

There isn't a lack of effort in this league.
apparently the knicks are now interested in derrick williams.....who the **** arent they "interested" in?!
This is no different that every off season. Some are true, some is complete bull ****.

At a certain age you guys HAVE to be use to this.

I'm pretty much convinced at this point that these writers and FA experts are paid off by agents to lie about the Knicks being interested in some players just to get their names out there. I'm sure their "sauce" if a real person is some Knick employee that's in on it and needs the extra cash. Notice how there's always the story for the bigger names for why something didn't work out but no explanation for the low tier bums that the Knicks were allegedly interested in.

Yall would be better suited to only take stock of what you hear the players say or what Phil says. Not all this hearsay.

Draymond a product of the system how?

He plays defense, he rebounds, can pass a little....what system do you need for that?

apparently the knicks are now interested in derrick williams.....who the **** arent they "interested" in?!

i really think someone's just putting out this noise to make the knicks look bad.
like someone got a vendetta against them so they put out this ridiculous stuff to make them look even more ridiculous
i refuse to believe any of these snippets are real

This is what I'm thinking. A team can't be this bad or stupid....can they? Even Isaiah wouldn't **** with these players. I think people are just trolling trying to make the Knicks look worse than they already do.
has nothing to do with looking bad, it's more so agents doing it to have leverage with other teams in negotiations.

I'm totally fine with signing Robin and Wes and saving whatever's left over for next season. Just get a bunch of 1 year moneyball guys to round out the roster.

Phil meeting with RoLo & DeAndre tonight :nerd: :nerd:

get a deal done pls

Last edited:
@KennyDucey: *Knicks meet with LaMarcus Aldridge*

LaMarcus, what if we told you we could offer you a weekly appearance on Four Courses with J.B. Smoove?

:rofl:

@KennyDucey: *Knicks meet with LaMarcus Aldridge*

LaMarcus, what if we told you we could offer you a weekly appearance on Four Courses with J.B. Smoove?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously Shumpert 4yrs 40 Mil!!! what a joke. At this rate Shved and Galloway would command near max deals. 

It's not preference.

I do not want Draymond Green on the NY Knicks. I'd still be slightly annoyed if we got him for the vet min.

If you told me it's either Robin Lopez or Green I'm picking Lopez.

I've seen his game and I'm not buying at all that talk that he'd fit great her. **** him
Well it sounds like you have a personal problem with Dray, which is OK. I think I do too but in the other direction. Dubs have been my #2 squad ever since they aquired Lee from us and I ******* love Draymond. Personally, I love his attitude and all that he brings and I think NYC would as well. So maybe that is part of the reason why I would love to bring him to NY if we had the chance. I can admit that. Neither of us is wrong or right in how we feel about Draymond, one way or the other.

But at the same time you wouldnt bring him in for the vets min? Instead of Robin ******* Lopez? Cmon be a little rational. We talk all the time about how we want defensive toughness on this team. "Goons." Combo forwards who can play alongside Melo. Well, this dude is all of that rolled into one. He came in 2nd place in DPOY voting and could have easily won, and he had a triple double in the closing game of the NBA Finals. All that as a 25 year old, or however the **** old he is.

I get that he is definitely a "product of the system," but that is FAR from all that he is. **** like that doesnt just happen. That **** is no joke. Its not all black and white.

If the Knicks got Draymond Green he would be a major asset. No doubt about it. Now you can question how much of an asset he will be, and if what he brings to the table is worth a max contract. All that is fine and rational, but dont let your personal feelings get the best of your rational thought processing.

Dont overlook Draymond the basketball player, who was just an intregal part of an NBA Champion team, because you dont like Draymond the character. Personally, I think you would love him and his antics on the Knicks. He is FAR from a JR Smith mental ****** type of head case. He couldnt have had the year(s) he did if he was. But I cant prove that so I wont even go there. But there is 0 doubt that Dray can ball and help a team doing so. Believe in that much.

You got Kyle ******* Singler out there making $30 mil off of 6 points per game, and you wouldnt want Dray for the vets min? That is straight emotion talking. It has to be. Unless you just really do not understand basketball, which I know is not the case.

But we arent getting him anyway. I am certain that the Dubs will match whatever. So **** it and move on.

Last edited:
Lol this lockout was pointless. Jr smith gets 35
Shump gets 40?
Brandon knighy 70?
TRISTAN THOMPSON 80 MIL? FOR WHAT?
:lol: monroe funna get 100 mil this is RIDIC

Last edited:
i still can't Fathom how Shump Is getting 10Mil a year And Carroll is getting 15Mil its ridiculous. Tobias Harris and Monroe are Def getting Max Money. At this Rate Robin Lopez might get Tyson Chandler Money if not more.

Back
Top Bottom