2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

@daldridgetnt: Knicks meeting was cancelled once it became clear NY wanted Aldridge to play center, something he is adamant against doing, per source.

@daldridgetnt: Knicks meeting was cancelled once it became clear NY wanted Aldridge to play center, something he is adamant against doing, per source.

Can't blame him. He wants to preserve his body as much as he can. That's why he's been playing out the paint the past few years.

It's also because Zinger is supposed to play the 4 and would start.

Last edited:
The fans in here are, for the most part, pretty realistic. That's because casual fans (who are much more likely to be ridiculous with their predictions and wishes) wouldn't be on a Nike message board discussing every single move the Knicks make.:lol:

yeah i was saying i don't think any of us actually thought LMA would come here.

@JeffZillgitt: NBA teams that miss out on centers DeAndre Jordan and Robin Lopez will target Roy Hibbert in a trade with Pacers. That includes the Knicks.

wouldn't mind any of these 3 bigs

The fans in here are, for the most part, pretty realistic. That's because casual fans (who are much more likely to be ridiculous with their predictions and wishes) wouldn't be on a Nike message board discussing every single move the Knicks make.:lol:

You got it :lol:

Roy Hibbert tho :x pls no

Don't really care for LMA. Not that serious. Wouldn't be mad if we stay put. This year's FA class really isn't overwhelming.

I'm starting business school in the fall and i went to the computer lab to get some work done and this Asian guy sits next to me.

All of a sudden, it starts smelling like Chinese food. Am I being racist or nah?

Back
Top Bottom