2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I'm starting business school in the fall and i went to the computer lab to get some work done and this Asian guy sits next to me.

All of a sudden, it starts smelling like Chinese food. Am I being racist or nah?
You're subconsciously racist my friend.

We don't even want LMA anyway.

So we have to wait until around 10 pm for Jordan's decision?

naw bc he'll still rebound and protect the rim. hell, tyson has NO offensive game and still managed to score 10 ppg.

Aldridge would've been cool but RoLo/DJ fit our glaring need better (defensive-minded center)

Pick and Rolls will keep DJ feed.

I mean getting passes from CP3 is a best case scenario practically no one could beat but any good passer can keep him involved.

Grant excelled running the PnR in college & we ran a lot more PnR after Melo was shut down.

i think he'd be fine if he decided to come here

Last edited:
LMA disrespected us. I don't **** with him no more. I'm cool with not coming here because we suck but to say because we would have him playing the 5? He didn't know that before? Isn't that where LAL would have him play? So why take that meeting again. I never thought we had a shot at him but **** him. Disrespect.

DeAndre Jordan cancels meeting upon realizing he will be asked to be the starting Center, power forward, and point guard

Last edited:
DeAndre Jordan cancels meeting upon realizing he will be asked to be the starting Center, power forward, and point guard
laugh.gif

Do not want DJ, just sign Lopez and put this sh to rest. I've already peppered myself for another awful year, it just is what it is at this point.

No to Deandre Jordan coming here and getting the max.

Without Chris Paul the dude will be useless on offense, it will be so god damn ugly.

DJ better realize where his bread is buttered and resign with the Clippers.

@JonKnicksFan: If they go star chasing and throw a ****load of money at the first decent FA to bat an eye at them, it's "same old Knicks."

@JonKnicksFan: If they show some self-awareness and take a more measured, thoughtful approach then it's "nobody wants to play for them." Whatever.

@JonKnicksFan: The Knicks are so stupid having a plan for how they want to play and looking for players to fit the plan. Stupid, stupid Knicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom