2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

holy ****, dude really wrote a novel about how to fix the Knicks 
eek.gif

will read later tonight 

Last edited:
I did read the last paragraph lol.

Gonna read tomorrow with my coffee on the commute.

Last edited:
Last edited:
He's using us to squeeze more money out of a better team, duhhh.

Edit: the **** outta here.

GET ALL THE WAY THE **** OUTTA HERE.

's tryna send me straight to the eye doctor attempting to read that thesis.
That don't make a lot of sense at this point. Every big man is getting overpaid. It's a given he's getting the max. All the teams he's met with probably already offered him the max.

It's probably not money but trying to make Doc or some other team give him more guarantees.

@WojYahooNBA: Free agent center Robin Lopez discussing deal with Knicks that would earn him in range of $12M-$13M per season, league sources tell Yahoo.

#InPhilWeTrust :pimp: :pimp:

...it was a good thing we dodged the Monroe bullet at 16 per but Lopez at 12-13 is good, why? 'Cause Greg is the superior player.

Just happy to know according to Falk that we did offer Monroe the max, because not doing so with him being the first FA you meet with would have been *** backwards.

But, Afflalo and Lopez is a nice pull all things considered if it goes through and gets you going on the right track to respectability defensively. I really would like to see what it would take to land Pat Beverely as well.

At this point i will be happy with anyone we get. robin and affalo would be a success for me. we dont need another pg without getting rid of jose first. no thanks to beverely

if Pat Bev wants to sign for $7M i'm all for it

get Caldo out of NY first tho

Last edited:
@BA_Turner: Heard meeting DeAndre Jordan had with Knicks "went really well." NY let DJ know why playing there could be great for his "growth." Sources

Back
Top Bottom