2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Robin Lopez is just another Jared Jeffries type to me. Decent but I wouldn't even pay him that much but I understand the climate we're in with overpaying players.

Welp he's yours now.. Cheer him on.

@ThomasCDee
Per source, #knicks and Robin Lopez have agreed in principle to a deal.

Last edited:
Robin Lopez is a good player idk why anyone has an issue with it. You struck out on Monroe, LMA and presumably Jordan. You need a center. You got one at a fair price.

Robin can rebound, defend, block shots, hit the open mid range shot, score a little on the block. He's a good player.

Welcome RoLo 
nthat.gif

Just need to figure out a way to get Beverly now.

Last edited:
Robin Lopez is a good player idk why anyone has an issue with it. You struck out on Monroe, LMA and presumably Jordan. You need a center. You got one at a fair price.

Robin can rebound, defend, block shots, hit the open mid range shot, score a little on the block. He's a good player.

Not mad at RoLo at all. Good move.

@ESPNSteinLine: Source close to talks says Robin Lopez has COMMITTED to join Knicks and will do so ... UNLESS DeAndre Jordan chooses Knicks

:pimp:

Unless DJ commits to the Knicks?

What a slap to a face to RoLo. I would take Lopez over DJ and wouldn't sweat a nights worth of sleep over it.

Not as athletic but a much better scorer and not as foul prone. Also not a liability in the last 5 minutes of a game. Sign me up.

And have we resigned Bargs? Dude is already a FA unless I'm mistaken.

Last edited:
Then actual bench is actually going to get replaced with slushee machines per Spike Lee's request

Last edited:
haven't been this happy in awhile

refreshing to see smart front office decisions & not hand out $100M everywhere

@NYDNSports: Isola: Knicks' Phil Jackson fumbles through early NBA free agency, looks like rookie exec http://t.co/xpzyrSMs9K

Isola is so salty he was wrong about Monroe :lol:

Last edited:
im good with Robin Lopez.
smart player, can finish around the rim, hits his FTs, low post kinda sus tho.
+ he plays big on defense. pause.

need to find a backup who does almost the same thing for cheap.
Robins known to be injury prone

Back
Top Bottom