2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

damn i wouldve liked to bring him back :rolleyes

bring back pony tails or air bargs for the min then

Last edited:
he was a true professional being here... wish he would of stayed but props to him for getting that $

We are now thugless. I would have liked to see that mid range jump shot come back as well. Wtf is Caldo getting his walking papers?

@IanBegley: FWIW: the #Knicks are among several teams to recently express interest in free agent shooting guard John Jenkins, per league sources.

just noticed WorldStar is listed at 7'3" 233lbs
eek.gif
gonna be listed at 7'12" & 340 by the time summer league is over

Wow I just caught up with 50 pages since last week.

I am happy with Lopez and Afflalo.

I am not sure why we signed Derrick Williams seems like a waste of time but who knows.

I don't know who Kyle O'Quinn is but if he's a goon that can play d and give us some offense i'll take it for $4mil per.

I agree with you guys that we need another scorer but I think with our cap depleted now we are not able to get that done this year.

Hopefully King Zinger and maybe greek freak 2.0 can take some scoring load off Melo's plate.

Don't want to see Air Bargs return, sorry JRS....

still a lot of former knick free agents landry, lin, amare, bargs and jr

im joking though... i would welcome back shved though... he was decent last season

We are now thugless. I would have liked to see that mid range jump shot come back as well. Wtf is Caldo getting his walking papers?
Did you just follow up being "thugless" by expressing dissapointment in not bringing back Jason Smith? Wait what? :lol:

Brought up John Jenkins last week. Think it was in here but might have been to my other homies. Dude is ******* wet. He would be a GREAT signing for us IMO.

Dudes still bringing up Reggie Evans. ******* love it :rofl:

Never change guys. Never change. :pimp:

Last edited:
Bruh as someone with hip issues, 19 with any sort of hip problems is a little alarming

I'm telling you guys, this dude isn't built for that gym rat putting on weight/muscle life. Dude needs to be given time to just grow into a man naturally and make himself agile/springy for now. Really hope he isn't rushed into having an "NBA body" and he just works on his game and quickness.

Last edited:
still a lot of former knick free agents landry, lin, amare, bargs and jr

im joking though... i would welcome back shved though... he was decent last season

I would take lin and jr back if it was for nothing. Lin would get 2 mins a game

I would take lin and jr back if it was for nothing. Lin would get 2 mins a game
I wouldnt take JR back if it gave us an extra $10 mil in cap space :lol:

Cant wait to see dude crawling back to Cleveland for the vet minimum after he turned down $6 mil from them :rofl:

Last edited:
I wouldnt take JR back if it gave us an extra $10 mil in cap space :lol:

Cant wait to see dude crawling back to Cleveland for the vet minimum after he turned down $6 mil from them :rofl:

Dude shot hisself in the foot, dude had maybe 2 real stellar games during their playoff run and decided to gamble with his contract. Like he forgot he is streaky at best, non-driving to the basket step back jump shooting *astard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom