2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Bruh as someone with hip issues, 19 with any sort of hip problems is a little alarming

I'm telling you guys, this dude isn't built for that gym rat putting on weight/muscle life. Dude needs to be given time to just grow into a man naturally and make himself agile/springy for now. Really hope he isn't rushed into having an "NBA body" and he just works on his game and quickness.

Just like Nowitski and Durant. There's no point of rushing, It'll come. I feel you 100%

thanks for the SL info...

Winslow & that Mario dude are looking nice so far. hope Kris shows out

mightve been one of the few that liked Jason Smith. we got him to knock down 3s at one point lol
+ that Melo chemistry was there

really random but does anyone have a video of when carmelo was sleeping at the game 
laugh.gif

Who tf is John Jenkins?
[table][tr][th=""]Season[/th][th=""]School[/th][th=""]Conf[/th][th=""]G[/th][th=""]MP[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]FGA[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][th=""]2P[/th][th=""]2PA[/th][th=""]2P%[/th][th=""]3P[/th][th=""]3PA[/th][th=""]3P%[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]FTA[/th][th=""]FT%[/th][th=""]TRB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TOV[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]2009-10[/td][td]Vanderbilt[/td][td]SEC[/td][td]31[/td][td]23.1[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]7.5[/td][td].468[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]2.7[/td][td].440[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]4.8[/td][td].483[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]1.9[/td][td].800[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]0.2[/td][td]0.7[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]10.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010-11[/td][td]Vanderbilt[/td][td]SEC[/td][td]32[/td][td]34.5[/td][td]5.9[/td][td]12.8[/td][td].462[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]5.2[/td][td].542[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]7.7[/td][td].408[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]5.0[/td][td].894[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]19.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-12[/td][td]Vanderbilt[/td][td]SEC[/td][td]35[/td][td]33.6[/td][td]6.2[/td][td]13.1[/td][td].474[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]4.4[/td][td].542[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]8.7[/td][td].439[/td][td]3.7[/td][td]4.4[/td][td].837[/td][td]2.9[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]19.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]Career[/td][td]Vanderbilt[/td][td]  [/td][td]98[/td][td]30.6[/td][td]5.3[/td][td]11.2[/td][td].468[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]4.1[/td][td].521[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]7.1[/td][td].438[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]3.8[/td][td].856[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]0.7[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]16.9[/td][/tr][/table]
Dude is an assassin from deep. Would be a great low profile signing to come off the bench 
pimp.gif

He hasnt quite found a role in the NBA yet, but he is young, and shooting is as translatable as a skillset as there is in the NBA, and this team could definitely use shooters right now. Especially after trading away Tim. If Novak could find a role here out of nowhere as a shooter off the bench, I have little doubt that Jenkins could do the same if he is given minutes.

Last edited:
i doubt the porzingys injury is anything, if he has any injury at all. might very well just be the knicks way of sitting him out for whatever reason. knicks public relations and stuff like tha ain't about to completely change overnight

i hope porgy is healthy... im going to vegas this weekend and the knicks are playing... i was planning on watching our draft pick play :lol:

Wait, so WSHH isn't playing in Summer League?

That would be AWFUL. If he sucks, at least we know right away. Imagine he misses all of Summer League and sucks opening night? That would be WORSE.

I've always lived by the mantra of "Always under sell and over deliver". If he sucks in Summer League, at least we know right away and he can make an improvement during the regular season.

[table][tr][th=""]Season[/th]

[th=""]School[/th]

[th=""]Conf[/th]

[th=""]G[/th]

[th=""]MP[/th]

[th=""]FG[/th]

[th=""]FGA[/th]

[th=""]FG%[/th]

[th=""]2P[/th]

[th=""]2PA[/th]

[th=""]2P%[/th]

[th=""]3P[/th]

[th=""]3PA[/th]

[th=""]3P%[/th]

[th=""]FT[/th]

[th=""]FTA[/th]

[th=""]FT%[/th]

[th=""]TRB[/th]

[th=""]AST[/th]

[th=""]STL[/th]

[th=""]BLK[/th]

[th=""]TOV[/th]

[th=""]PF[/th]

[th=""]PTS[/th]

[/tr][tr][td]Career[/td]

[td]Vanderbilt[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]98[/td]

[td]30.6[/td]

[td]5.3[/td]

[td]11.2[/td]

[td].468[/td]

[td]2.1[/td]

[td]4.1[/td]

[td].521[/td]

[td]3.1[/td]

[td]7.1[/td]

[td].438[/td]

[td]3.3[/td]

[td]3.8[/td]

[td].856[/td]

[td]2.7[/td]

[td]1.1[/td]

[td]0.7[/td]

[td]0.3[/td]

[td]1.3[/td]

[td]1.2[/td]

[td]16.9[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]
2009-10
[/td]

[td]
Vanderbilt
[/td]

[td]
SEC
[/td]

[td]31[/td]

[td]23.1[/td]

[td]3.5[/td]

[td]7.5[/td]

[td].468[/td]

[td]1.2[/td]

[td]2.7[/td]

[td].440[/td]

[td]2.3[/td]

[td]4.8[/td]

[td].483[/td]

[td]1.5[/td]

[td]1.9[/td]

[td].800[/td]

[td]2.2[/td]

[td]1.0[/td]

[td]0.5[/td]

[td]0.2[/td]

[td]0.7[/td]

[td]1.2[/td]

[td]10.9[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]
2010-11
[/td]

[td]
Vanderbilt
[/td]

[td]
SEC
[/td]

[td]32[/td]

[td]34.5[/td]

[td]5.9[/td]

[td]12.8[/td]

[td].462[/td]

[td]2.8[/td]

[td]5.2[/td]

[td].542[/td]

[td]3.1[/td]

[td]7.7[/td]

[td].408[/td]

[td]4.5[/td]

[td]5.0[/td]

[td].894[/td]

[td]3.0[/td]

[td]1.2[/td]

[td]0.8[/td]

[td]0.3[/td]

[td]1.6[/td]

[td]1.4[/td]

[td]19.5[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]
2011-12
[/td]

[td]
Vanderbilt
[/td]

[td]
SEC
[/td]

[td]35[/td]

[td]33.6[/td]

[td]6.2[/td]

[td]13.1[/td]

[td].474[/td]

[td]2.4[/td]

[td]4.4[/td]

[td].542[/td]

[td]3.8[/td]

[td]8.7[/td]

[td].439[/td]

[td]3.7[/td]

[td]4.4[/td]

[td].837[/td]

[td]2.9[/td]

[td]1.2[/td]

[td]0.8[/td]

[td]0.3[/td]

[td]1.6[/td]

[td]1.2[/td]

[td]19.9[/td]

[/tr][/table]
Dude is an assassin from deep. Would be a great low profile signing to come off the bench :pimp:  

He hasnt quite found a role in the NBA yet, but he is young, and shooting is as translatable as a skillset as there is in the NBA, and this team could definitely use shooters right now. Especially after trading away Tim. If Novak could find a role here out of nowhere as a shooter off the bench, I have little doubt that Jenkins could do the same if he is given minutes.

Thanks for enlightening me. There's always room in the league for good shooters. I hope they do give him a look.

i doubt the porzingys injury is anything, if he has any injury at all. might very well just be the knicks way of sitting him out for whatever reason. knicks public relations and stuff like tha ain't about to completely change overnight

it could be an excuse for him not playing bc he doesnt have a contract yet. i think trey lyles sat out a couple games for utah bc he didnt have a contract.

it could be an excuse for him not playing bc he doesnt have a contract yet. i think trey lyles sat out a couple games for utah bc he didnt have a contract.

What's the big deal with that? It's not like we're not going to pay him or give him the contract. I think there's a specific contract players get depending on when they got drafted.

What's the big deal with that? It's not like we're not going to pay him or give him the contract. I think there's a specific contract players get depending on when they got drafted.

bc if you get injured, you dont have a contract, so they dont have to pay you

Unless they're a cheap team (See Grizzlies and Bulls), teams usually give you 120% of what the salary a player was slotted at in the draft. Teams will delay signing a rookie to a contract to maximize cap space.

But this Porzingis-hip stuff came out during the draft workout. He had to cut his workout short because it was bothering him that much.

Last edited:
Never forget [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

tumblr_m43l4dMFsy1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

Who tf is John Jenkins?

Who tf is John Jenkins?

Dude is an assassin from deep. Would be a great low profile signing to come off the bench :pimp:  

He hasnt quite found a role in the NBA yet, but he is young, and shooting is as translatable as a skillset as there is in the NBA, and this team could definitely use shooters right now. Especially after trading away Tim.
Who was it that said shooters were a dime a dozen!? LOL

We are now thugless. I would have liked to see that mid range jump shot come back as well. Wtf is Caldo getting his walking papers?
Did you just follow up being "thugless" by expressing dissapointment in not bringing back Jason Smith? Wait what? :lol:
He was all we had besides Acy but Acy can't shoot worth a damn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom