2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Ol' coco vanderweghe played kinda soft yesterday. Shoulda kept her face ***** closed and she coulda lost in anonymity ....[emoji]128518[/emoji]

JJ who? janet jackson?
Somebody quote the Great Wall of Nothing! 
roll.gif

It has begun...If Credit Kama can raise $175 MM, why can't G42Sports.com raise a few thousand? :nerd:

http://blogs.wsj.com/venturecapital...in-new-funding-round/#?mod=wsj_valettop_email
I'll give you 75% equity of my company for $500 a week for the next 20 years.

Show me a business plan first :lol:
That's the problem :lol: I have no clue where/how to start :smh:

Check your inbox in a few. Came across an old pitchbook from this company that wanted some funding, but we decided the model wasn't strong enough for our standards. It'll give you a good idea of what you should do.

If you still went by your OG name, @THE GR8

A nickname of "The Gr8 Wall of Nothing" would be perfect
laugh.gif
I'll keep it on the backburner for when this account disappears or I get banned 
roll.gif

Maybe just "THE GR8 WALL" tho 
wink.gif
pimp.gif

or "THE GR8 WALL OF TEXT" 
laugh.gif

Idk why that post kept coming out with all that empty space in quote form

Amar'e strongly considers playing for the Heat. He will meet with Riley tomorrow. :x :smh:

I feel like Shump gets a bad rep for being traded with JR. I have no ill will towards Shump. He shouldnt be lumped in with that ******* mental ******. He just never became as good as we hoped he would and wasnt worth the contract he got in Cleveland. That's all it is really. He still gave it his all and legitimately gave a **** about the team. That's all I can really ask for.

idk maybe he'll be like a danny green or demare carroll. they only really got better in their late 20s. not superstars, but good role players. compared to carroll's contract, if shump pans out, his will be considered a steal.

I feel like Shump gets a bad rep for being traded with JR. I have no ill will towards Shump. He shouldnt be lumped in with that ******* mental ******. He just never became as good as we hoped he would and wasnt worth the contract he got in Cleveland. That's all it is really. He still gave it his all and legitimately gave a **** about the team. That's all I can really ask for.
Nah. Shump got a bad rep for being trash.

roll.gif

Really, this is the reason?

dude was consistently having box scores look like glazed donuts and honey nut cheerios

Back
Top Bottom