2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

ever since amare left the knicks i lost total respect for him...i thought it was great he brought the knicks back and even got melo here but we also gave him a contract that nobody else did... he could of at least finished the rest of the year out..so him going to miami wont make me dislike him even more... already took off his instagram and facebook... just need to get rid of the all star knicks jersey :lol:

Last edited:
Shump is trash in my eyes. Darius Miles syndrome wanting to live like a star than actually become one. Plays scared. Gambles too much. I'm happier he's gone than JR.
Plays scared and gambles too much is an accurate description. I definitely caped for him years 1 and 2,

Shump is trash in my eyes. Darius Miles syndrome wanting to live like a star than actually become one. Plays scared. Gambles too much. I'm happier he's gone than JR.
Plays scared and gambles too much is an accurate description. I definitely caped for him years 1 and 2,
i wrote an article that he was gonna have a breakout year forgot when. but of course he didn't do that. best thing he's done in his career was that texas trip around new years whatever year that was.

^ that, game 6 vs Indiana, & the putback dunk in game 2 vs Indy are his career highlights

the Young Guns 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

son didn't know "New York State of Mind"?!?!!?!?!

Get this dude off my team asap.

He's stripped of WSHH nickname.

I mean Meek Mill just heard Illmatic last year and he's American so Kristaps deserves a pass :lol:

Last edited:
Be just heard it last year for the first time ?

Why the hell was he so star struck when he first met with nas a couple years ago then ?

Back
Top Bottom