2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

We're gunna get stuck giving DeAndre and Jimmy Butler or Draymond Green max deals :lol:

Which in all honesty I'd take in a heart beat because they'd improve our team defense around Melo tremendously.

Add a top 4 pick to that and you're right back in the mix.

Last edited:
I dont believe we will be garbage next year so that lottery pick means jack because we wont be in the lottery... i just have faith as a knicks fan like i do every year but next year will be different... we will have a healthy melo, top 3 pick and least 2-3 good free agents signed and 1 might be a max player... so our team will definitely be a lot better than this year... with our without the triangle the talent on this team sucks and derek fisher or phil couldnt do anything about that... dont want to sound like a broken record but hopefully we get rid of jose to clear up more cap space

Yea, we need to get rid of Calderon.

Quick question, very very great chance of this NOT happening BUT what if M. Gasol AND Love both somehow believe in Phil and are willing to sign this summer,
would we have enough cap to sign both ?

In other words, do we have enough for two more max players

Last edited:
^u on Molly's b?
roll.gif

Love and Marc Gasol can kick rocks where they at. Only way I'd want one of them is if we trade Melo for one of them in a sign and trade.

Trade hardaway, calderon, and bum *** cleanthony.

Give us black, blue, and orange jerseys.

KAT, Okafor, or D'Angelo... Gimme any of them. Preferably Towns since he understands the NY crowd a bit more. Just, I have this horrible gut feeling we're gonna get shafted at the lottery..and end up with the 4th Pick....Nothings gone right in my lifetime as a Knicks fan, and that seems to be the path that this franchise has been doomed to go down. Heres to hope though.

Love and Marc Gasol can kick rocks where they at. Only way I'd want one of them is if we trade Melo for one of them in a sign and trade.

Trade hardaway, calderon, and bum *** cleanthony.

Give us black, blue, and orange jerseys.

whats wrong with clea? dude was a second round pick. its not like we're even paying him a mil a year. i havent given up on thjr YET, but caldo gotta go. if he was making like 3-4mil less, then i wouldnt mind having him as a backup. i wish they could restructure contracts like the nfl.

and for everyone that hates melo, you realize hes the only reason why we are somewhat relevant right? yeah, stat started it, but without both, we'd be the sixers.

remember when people thought stat was this great guy and that he would resign with us for the vet minimum smh....all these cats care about the money.

@TheKnicksWall: If you're wondering how @Adeto_kouboS is doing in the D-League, he's averaging:

13.9 PTS, 6.3 REB, 1.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 1.7 BLK in 42 games.

totally forgot we have Thanasis coming up next season :lol:

Knicks please don't mess this up

Okafor first
Russell second
Ouday (spelling) third edit meant Mouday(spelling)

Towns. Maybe
Trade if lower no c stein.

Last edited:
Ok Ive been pretty selfish on what I want personally. I just wanna see exciting basketball being played in the garden. Love and gasol are great players. I just want to see a young fast and physical team. I don't want to overpay for gasol who's aging, and I'm just not a fan of kevin love. I just want to be entertained next season.

^^^ Right there with you, something is preventing me from being a fan of Klove, I think we'd be alright if he never came to MSG.

almost picked up a W today, the Tank prevails tho :smokin

if we end up with the 4th pick i'd seriously consider Winslow over Mudiay. kid is the goods.

almost picked up a W today, the Tank prevails tho :smokin

if we end up with the 4th pick i'd seriously consider Winslow over Mudiay. kid is the goods.

Winslow's got really long arms. His wingspans have to be over 6"10. I really like Mario Hezonja's game a lot. He's gonna be very good. Probably Europe's best guard prospect since Drazen Petrovic. This year's draft is pretty deep.

Back
Top Bottom